SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
With the info I received from the mods and what Dandelion said about ksmi being discovered by the search function. I know that TW is a wolf, it has been confirmed. Believe me or don't. It is just as confirmed as your info. Nyanko is next on my list.

I can't confirm that the thing with ksmi is from the search function. I can only say that I have used the search function before and it seems the most likely.

Members don't see this ad.

Rargleblargle millennium hand and shrimp! I can't believe my brain. Thread broken, record broken, break the record, win the gold medal. I could write all along. I COULD WRITE ALL ALONG!

Save electricity. We'll all drown without the tree's shade.

Ah....YOU have the bath salts. :laugh:

Everyone can gamble tomorrow. We'll fly down all the trees. Ripshredkilltear.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't confirm that the thing with ksmi is from the search function. I can only say that I have used the search function before and it seems the most likely.

LIS did not mention that it was from the search function. Just from the "source" aka him.

Well, I know that is what it told me with TW. I am going with that since it is the information that I was given straight from the mods.

Well, I know that is what it told me with TW. I am going with that since it is the information that I was given straight from the mods.

Well I asked the mods if I missed a pm. SOV said "you are not a wolf. Have a little faith in yourself!"

Seriously. I'm a basket case.

If you investigate Lissarae, are you going to still get the same information on the Lissarae role, the search function did say that TW WAS Lissarae. I have a feeling that you will just receive the info for the Lissarae role and that a conversion will not be picked up in this.

Possibly. Like I said, I'm not saying y'all are wrong, I'm just saying that I'm going to stick with my choice.

Michael_Lynch.jpg
safe_image.php

Just to clarify, I am fine with lynching tw or nyanko, because it seems like they are both wolves. The reason I voted to lynch tw now and nyanko later is because she seems like a bigger threat role wise (as the leader) than nyanko. That being said, I don't know if their wolf roles have special powers or anything. Wolves, would you like to clarify each of your abilities so we can all make an informed decision? :D

I've always been in the South and always said y'all :laugh: Texas is something else, though. Blargh.

Do you ever use it in single-person? Like Paula Deen? Example...to your mother, who is the only person in the adjacent vicinity, "Could y'all pass me the phone?"

I never have. Ever. And for some reason Paula does. WTF? (But not your name.)

Just to clarify, I am fine with lynching tw or nyanko, because it seems like they are both wolves. The reason I voted to lynch tw now and nyanko later is because she seems like a bigger threat role wise (as the leader) than nyanko. That being said, I don't know if their wolf roles have special powers or anything. Wolves, would you like to clarify each of your abilities so we can all make an informed decision? :D

:laugh::thumbup: Definitely would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 5 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei, EC)
TW 3 (dandy, DVMD, abber)

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).

1. that nyancat is smoking some pot!! :eek::laugh:
2. This is a really long game.......

Well I asked the mods if I missed a pm. SOV said "you are not a wolf. Have a little faith in yourself!"

Seriously. I'm a basket case.

Oh, what the hay. This made me chuckle, so I'll lynch you tomorrow.

*******unlynch tw*******
*******lynch nyanko*********

My first ever waffle...

:laugh:

LIS the dead player?
Nyan the dead player?
Nyan the living player?
OR
LIS the character (i.e. Dandy)

:rofl:

WHY with the avatar switching?! lol.

And by Nyan the dead player I meant Nyan the dead Character role. lol

Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 6 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei, EC, dandy)
TW 2 (DVMD, abber)

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).

Everything is broken tomorrow. Broken rainbow, broken bridge, trapped forever until the sequel. I don't know how much I know.

I am sticking with TW. I know the info I got from the mods is correct. Also, we have no clue if she has the ability to veto a lynch so if we lynch her now we could potentially get that out of the way and then still investigate her further. Then we will get two wolf lynches in a row.

2 for 2 for 2 for 2! Fantastic coincidences! I am hugged and toleranced by wingéd pigs.

I am sticking with TW. I know the info I got from the mods is correct. Also, we have no clue if she has the ability to veto a lynch so if we lynch her now we could potentially get that out of the way and then still investigate her further. Then we will get two wolf lynches in a row.

I don't know of any veto to lynch. I'll try it though but that's not very good logic.

URGH. I just had a huge post and SDN decided to die right when I posted.

If she can evade a lynch, I would rather get rid of nyanko and have only one wolf left. If we try to lynch her, and she vetoes it, we will have BOTH of them around tonight.

It probably feels longer since the other game ended already too
That game was crazy fast, with a bunch of coincidences leading to lots of deaths of the right people.

This game has more coincidences leading to no deaths.

If she can evade a lynch, I would rather get rid of nyanko and have only one wolf left. If we try to lynch her, and she vetoes it, we will have BOTH of them around tonight.

True, but I doubt that they will both be able to kill or anything. We won't be worse off than we were the previous night and then we won't have to worry about getting rid of the veto later on. I dunno, either way works.

Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 6 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei, EC, dandy)
TW 3 (DVMD, abber, t70s)

quorum call:
wldlf
CFC
PJ
?? player
nyanko

1 person silenced. 1 ?? never votes. Leaves 3 uncast votes.

OK....let's try this again.

One (or more) of the three of you are lying. You all have "info straight from the mods" that contradicts each other's info.

SO...either WTF and TW are converted/original wolves.
OR DVMD is the wolf.
Or they're all three wolves, and this is some super crazy ploy to kill off the remaining villagers.

:confused:

Occam's razor says the simplest thing is most likely.

Therefore I am taking a bite of waffles for my late breakfast.

But PLEASE someone investigate TW tonight. If she really is converted, then it's super dangerous for her to be the leader still. And if WTF's the convert she said has a ton of info she's sitting on...so she's no less dangerous.

Unlynch TW
Lynch Nyan

OK....let's try this again.

One (or more) of the three of you are lying. You all have "info straight from the mods" that contradicts each other's info.

SO...either WTF and TW are converted/original wolves.
OR DVMD is the wolf.
Or they're all three wolves, and this is some super crazy ploy to kill off the remaining villagers.

:confused:

No one had contradictory info.

I have from the search function that TW WAS Lissa, same thing we got with ksmi, indicating that TW has been converted.

WTF has the Ahmed=wolf=nyanko.

Nothing is contradictory we are just deciding who to lynch first. I am sticking by my vote because I know my information is correct and I have finally received something useful this game.

Occam's razor says the simplest thing is most likely.

Therefore I am taking a bite of waffles for my late breakfast.

But PLEASE someone investigate TW tonight. If she really is converted, then it's super dangerous for her to be the leader still. And if WTF's the convert she said has a ton of info she's sitting on...so she's no less dangerous.

Unlynch TW
Lynch Nyan

sign-alcohol-thank-you-for-much-drinking.jpg

No one had contradictory info.

I have from the search function that TW WAS Lissa, same thing we got with ksmi, indicating that TW has been converted.

WTF has the Ahmed=wolf=nyanko.

Nothing is contradictory we are just deciding who to lynch first. I am sticking by my vote because I know my information is correct and I have finally received something useful this game.

I think the mods are laughing in our faces. Bc I'm sorry, it's incorrect. But please do whatever you need to do guys.

Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 7 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei, EC, dandy, abber)
TW 2 (DVMD, t70s)

quorum call:
wldlf
CFC
PJ
?? player
nyanko

1 person silenced. 1 ?? never votes. Leaves 3 uncast votes.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
*****lynch nyanko******
At least we know where to go from here...I guess.

Ok. Now, someone protect me. PROTECTION PLEASE!

I can investigate the role of Lissarae tonight, if that is what y'all think. If it would come back as the normal role, I can do someone else.