SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OK.

1. What specifically made it seem like TW was converted, ie what did the search function say?

2. On the other hand, and we relying on this accusation only because the seer is dead??

I'm just using what the mods gave me...

It said TW WAS Lissarae...

I figured we had something similar with ksmi and it was true. Honestly, I don't know I actually waited a bit to say anything because I was contemplating if the mods would make it that straight forward again, but what else could it mean?

By the way, I told TW that I was Emiloo. I told her that I was able to communicate amongst the "noobs" which was DSMoody and it was supposed to be Jam, Jam (I was the link between the two) but she got lynched before I was given the role (It appears as all the new players were given weird roles I.E noob, guest, etc and then after a few days given real roles).

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean a search function doesn't do that? It reveals roles..

xxx is ooo

It revealed TigerWillow WAS Lissarae...

How are you even able to argue that the search function would not do that, you have never had it...

Ugh. Here we go again. I still AM lissarae. But no not converted like you.

I'm just using what the mods gave me...

It said TW WAS Lissarae...

I figured we had something similar with ksmi and it was true. Honestly, I don't know I actually waited a bit to say anything because I was contemplating if the mods would make it that straight forward again, but what else could it mean?

By the way, I told TW that I was Emiloo. I told her that I was able to communicate amongst the "noobs" which was DSMoody and it was supposed to be Jam, Jam (I was the link between the two) but she got lynched before I was given the role (It appears as all the new players were given weird roles I.E noob, guest, etc and then after a few days given real roles).

Yeah... And? So what if you told me your name. I officially know everyone's name. Big deal.

No - I have access to information. If she had converted earlier, she would have no doubt tried to shut me and my info line up.

And I wouldn't have posted info on the thread if I had just been converted.

Yeah... And? So what if you told me your name. I officially know everyone's name. Big deal.

but you didn't answer how you knew LIS was a seer, you were the only one who knew, and now you're trying to get lynched a player who he said in the thread like two days ago not to lynch

If TW was converted, it must have happened only last night, because I'm still alive.

Why? Why could she not have been converted the previous night? She knew LIS was a seer and now he is dead. I say she was converted night before last, LIS happened to get the information on ksmi and told TW, TW knew she had to put the info out on the thread and then suddenly the next night LIS dies.

but you didn't answer how you knew LIS was a seer, you were the only one who knew, and now you're trying to get lynched a player who he said in the thread like two days ago not to lynch

He was too quick on pms when I asked him a question about is he sure the tense was in the past. And he came back very rapidly and said yes 100 percent. That's how I figured it out

no worries i'll just go on making good, relevant points and being ignored because some crazy bitches used tea leaves to promote their racism against islamic people or something

Members don't see this ad :)
Why? Why could she not have been converted the previous night? She knew LIS was a seer and now he is dead. I say she was converted night before last, LIS happened to get the information on ksmi and told TW, TW knew she had to put the info out on the thread and then suddenly the next night LIS dies.

That's too intense even for me to plan out.

And here you are moping that I don't share info with you.

Thats it. I'm cleaning up my cats box. Everyone keeps thinking I'm a wolf and it's very tiresome to keep on repeating this broken record. So I will come back in probably an hour to see what everyone truly believes.

lynch tw. The search function definitely helped us find ksmi.

Seriously... This is a really lame argument if you are given info by someone and then suddenly don't reveal the info on the thread it is almost a guarantee to get suspicion put on you.

What will happen to you if I don't turn out to be the converted wolf that you've hoped and dreamed about? Think about THAT.

i'm not sure that you're a wolf at all - but a wolf as a leader is really dangerous so people are going to be more cautious about it when it's brought up as a possibility which it sounds like it might be

Also, since it sucks for the wolves to know who I am and not the villagers, I'm just going to go ahead and throw out that I'm LIS. Or should I say "The LIS"?

I dunno, it seems like TW is now arguing against the same logic we used to lynch ksmi. And she was arguing FOR it for ksmi.

Hmm.

For now, lynch TW....that's just too suspicious for me ATM.

i'm beginning to think that DVMD, TW and WTF are all in some kind of league with each other. it's like i'm high and paranoid or something, but this seems so stupid of a setup

i'm beginning to think that DVMD, TW and WTF are all in some kind of league with each other. it's like i'm high and paranoid or something, but this seems so stupid of a setup

Wait a minute, do you have the bath salts?

I dunno, it seems like TW is now arguing against the same logic we used to lynch ksmi. And she was arguing FOR it for ksmi.

Hmm.

Oh I believe the wolves are very clever. Use the same logic to try to get me lynched. I'm not saying its stupid logic. Now that I know it was the search function and NOT LIS who got ksmi.

Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 4 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei)
TW 3 (dandy, DVMD, abber)

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).

Dudes. LYNCH NYANKO. I am very very serious. I was serious about hoh and I am serious now.

That is a FOR SURE. We can get TW tomorrow, or we can investigate her a different way. However, if someone could throw me protection tonight, I'd appreciate it, or else we're all ****ed.

Nyanko = ahmad. Ahmad = wolf. That is a GIVEN. WHy are you all voting for someone who, although there are suspicions, has not been confirmed? OMFG. Seriously.

Yeah idk. It doesn't make any sense to me

Seriously. Silence me, block me, investigate me, do whatever you like. But you guys said I would HAVE to reveal what wtf said in order not to look like a wolf. Even if i am (I'm not), you guys aren't playing very smart.

Nyanko = ahmad. Ahmad = wolf. That is a GIVEN. WHy are you all voting for someone who, although there are suspicions, has not been confirmed? OMFG. Seriously.

With the info I received from the mods and what Dandelion said about ksmi being discovered by the search function. I know that TW is a wolf, it has been confirmed. Believe me or don't. It is just as confirmed as your info. Nyanko is next on my list.

With the info I received from the mods and what Dandelion said about ksmi being discovered by the search function. I know that TW is a wolf, it has been confirmed. Believe me or don't. It is just as confirmed as your info. Nyanko is next on my list.

It has NOT been confirmed. That is a bunch of bull. And you know it.

Oh, so this is from your role-investigating source?

Yes. Since you all are being so damn backsliding, I AM the source. Now can we lynch nyanko and I can have some protection please? If y'all was to lynch TW tomorrow too, great, fine. I can even investigate the role of Lissarae if you want. I don't care. The reason I'm pushing for nyanko is I KNOW my source is clean, and I (obviously) don't know about the search function.

Yes. Since you all are being so damn backsliding, I AM the source. Now can we lynch nyanko and I can have some protection please? If y'all was to lynch TW tomorrow too, great, fine. I can even investigate the role of Lissarae if you want. I don't care. The reason I'm pushing for nyanko is I KNOW my source is clean, and I (obviously) don't know about the search function.

Yeah I think you are going to have to if I don't die today. Too bad it's going to be a waste.

If you investigate Lissarae, are you going to still get the same information on the Lissarae role, the search function did say that TW WAS Lissarae. I have a feeling that you will just receive the info for the Lissarae role and that a conversion will not be picked up in this.

How is it that it is confirmed and true for ksmi when LIS tells you, but when I put it on the thread for saying that you are converted it is suddenly not confirmed?

You are such a hypocrite.

Bc I trust LIS. I don't trust you. AT ALL.

Rargleblargle millennium hand and shrimp! I can't believe my brain. Thread broken, record broken, break the record, win the gold medal. I could write all along. I COULD WRITE ALL ALONG!

Save electricity. We'll all drown without the tree's shade.