-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***********************************************************************
You guise are really boring today..... like super boring -
good thing I have errands to run and ****e......
TW - here is me pretending to care......but I don't really...
and the Batman WW game I am playing is boring & confusing.......
***********************************************************************
You guise are really boring today..... like super boring -
good thing I have errands to run and ****e......
TW - here is me pretending to care......but I don't really...
and the Batman WW game I am playing is boring & confusing.......
***********************************************************************
No I'm just not sure because I had the search function last night and it indicated that you have been converted.
You evil evil brainstalker, it's true 😡 (no, really, it is)
Lynch em both!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
look how FOS you guys are
***********************************************************************
You guise are really boring today..... like super boring -
good thing I have errands to run and ****e......
TW - here is me pretending to care......but I don't really...
![]()
and the Batman WW game I am playing is boring & confusing.......
***********************************************************************
You make me sad 🙁
No I'm just not sure because I had the search function last night and it indicated that you have been converted.
Didi ti say TW was converted, or the person with TW's role was converted?
look how FOS you guys are
Are you ahmad or not? Didn't you admit it?
Ahmad is a wolf, period.
You evil evil brainstalker, it's true 😡 (no, really, it is)
Lynch em both!
Wait WHAT'S true? That she's fos or that I have been converted?
Get back on here DVMD!!! I miss you!!! Ahhh!!!!!
Uggghhh want to lynch. But can't....get....DVMD out of my head?
WHY? WHY do I see your face every time I peer into my microscope?! Why do I hear your laugh every time I split spinal columns on the bandsaw? Why does your name keep slipping into my reports in between necrotizing hepatitis and lymphadenomegaly? Curse you DVMD!
![]()
Oh, and lynch nyanko
Perhaps one of my favorite WTF posts of all time. Very nice stalking
***********************************************************************
You guise are really boring today..... like super boring -
good thing I have errands to run and ****e......
TW - here is me pretending to care......but I don't really...
![]()
and the Batman WW game I am playing is boring & confusing.......
***********************************************************************
looks like you said you have to run errands and take a poo

i don't know why people are always after me like this.
Wait WHAT'S true? That she's fos or that I have been converted?
That ahmad is a wolf.
DVMD would agree with me, right? DVMD! Agree!
Well thats a load of crap bc I have NOT been notified.
(checks pms)
Nope.
It said that you were lissa. LIS also mentioned to me that he had been going you all his info so you knew who the seer was.
Are you ahmad or not? Didn't you admit it?
Ahmad is a wolf, period.
racist
It said that you were lissa. LIS also mentioned to me that he had been going you all his info so you knew who the seer was.
Listen he didn't even tell ME that he was the seer.
That is a big load of dino doodoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'd really be doubting your sources, TW. look at this crazy bitch all railing about DVMDream here.
It burns, it burns....DVMD!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx3WX4DES0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFx3WX4DES0[/YOUTUBE]
It said that you were lissa. LIS also mentioned to me that he had been going you all his info so you knew who the seer was.
And you know I was Lissa bc I effin told you.
Do better than that.
Listen he didn't even tell ME that he was the seer.
but you already admitted you knew
I'm staying strong!
But realllly considering killing Dvm next. No wonder I'm still alive.
But realllly considering killing Dvm next. No wonder I'm still alive.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
LIS- I kinda figured out you were the ONLY source but never even mentioned it to you. I'm truly sorry.
right here, is where you admitted it. and that is a really strong reaction you have there. like wolves often do.
but you already admitted you knew
Yeah but I never told anyone that including him!
I only trusted him. When would I have been converted, eh? Riddle me that.
Listen he didn't even tell ME that he was the seer.
That is a big load of dino doodoo
He never said that he was a seer to me only that he had been pming with you information. Not hard to figure out someone isa seer if they keep giving you info.
right here, is where you admitted it. and that is a really strong reaction you have there. like wolves often do.
Yeah that's weak. I was upset bc he is the LAST person I wanted to die.
i'd really be doubting your sources, TW. look at this crazy bitch all railing about DVMDream here.
You're just jealous.
Yeah but I never told anyone that including him!
I only trusted him. When would I have been converted, eh? Riddle me that.
it doesn't matter if you told him or not, that's a total red herring. all that matters is that he died, and you knew he was the seer.
you could have been converted at any time. and you'd be a good conversion because you never shut up regardless of your role, and everyone can PM you
in fact you just said you are the ONLY one who knew he was the seer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're just jealous.
🤣
Obviously im still mayor of cray cray town.
Lynch nyanko
I just want to remind everyone play nice, and by the rules.
There are no rules in WW!!! - oh, except for no editing or talking when silent
Lynch Votes received
Nyanko 4 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei)
Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).
Nyanko 4 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei)
Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).
And you know I was Lissa bc I effin told you.
Do better than that.
Di better than what? That is the exact same thing we had for ksmi and it was true. I am only giving what the search function told me.
in fact you just said you are the ONLY one who knew he was the seer
Well get me lynched. We shall see where it gets you.
But you have to be one of the remaining wolves. There were 3 and you were never checked out by LIS. So I'm sticking to his logic and the info received.
that doesn't even make sense. why don't you make sense? i was never checked out by LIS but you're sticking to his logic?
Di better than what? That is the exact same thing we had for ksmi and it was true. I am only giving what the search function told me.
A) search function doesnt DO that
B) I would have to have been converted last night, and typically that does NOT show up in investigations of the same night.
you must be lissa's idiot role in x-men where she almost lost it all on her own at the end by accusing me 🙄
Whatever. The county of cray cray town shall decide. I have spoken my piece.
Getting so much abuse as mayor 🙁
Getting so much abuse as mayor 🙁
you must be lissa's idiot role in x-men where she almost lost it all on her own at the end by accusing me 🙄
Sorry to disappoint. Only the messenger. And I never looked at xmen
seriously why don't you present an argument that actually makes sense other than hurf durf this is so because i say so and i'm going to namedrop people but not actually use any logic
haven't done anything wolfy, but you on the other hand..
haven't done anything wolfy, but you on the other hand..
basically you and DVMDream are both off your rocker IMO. to say nothing of WTF. what is wrong with all of you *****s
seriously why don't you present an argument that actually makes sense other than hurf durf this is so because i say so and i'm going to namedrop people but not actually use any logic
haven't done anything wolfy, but you on the other hand..
I've been "hurf durfing (?)" all game long, everyone complains and then I get no thanks when I have been correct about the few wolves I've received except from LIS himself. So I haven't acted any differently than I have been from the start.
OK.
1. What specifically made it seem like TW was converted, ie what did the search function say?
2. On the other hand, and we relying on this accusation only because the seer is dead??
1. What specifically made it seem like TW was converted, ie what did the search function say?
2. On the other hand, and we relying on this accusation only because the seer is dead??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why would LIS not have checked me out anyway? i'm in his group.
also he said not to lynch me earlier in the thread. now he dies, and TW is saying lynch me.
that's convenient.
also he said not to lynch me earlier in the thread. now he dies, and TW is saying lynch me.
that's convenient.
A) search function doesnt DO that
B) I would have to have been converted last night, and typically that does NOT show up in investigations of the same night.
What do you mean a search function doesn't do that? It reveals roles..
xxx is ooo
It revealed TigerWillow WAS Lissarae...
How are you even able to argue that the search function would not do that, you have never had it...
What do you mean a search function doesn't do that? It reveals roles..
xxx is ooo
It revealed TigerWillow WAS Lissarae...
How are you even able to argue that the search function would not do that, you have never had it...
If TW was converted, it must have happened only last night, because I'm still alive.
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
