Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean....his little face is all scrunchy and adorable when he's got the stethoscope on him. 😍
**************************************
it is pretty stinking cute
**************************************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean....his little face is all scrunchy and adorable when he's got the stethoscope on him. 😍
The main activity of the day circulates around searching. Our triad thief was out again, this time trying to steal the search function, but lo and behold, our chaos character beat her to it! Ha Ha Ha. Whoever thought they had it, had 2 thieves after it.
Secondly, our triad thief tried to block our role investigator from learning about her role. Stymied again, but this time by the wolves, as the wolves also have an aversion to investigation and killed the role investigator, our very own WTF, aka FromTheBox, before she could learn anything useful.
************Welcome to our feature presentation tonight of "She Said, She Said"
So true.Lynch Vote
TW 1 (DVMDream)
DVMD 1 (TW)
Lynch deadline is 9:30 pm, or until 2/3 majority is reached (8), or virtually everyone eligible has voted (10) or whatever else I decide.
Welcome to our feature presentation tonight of "She Said, She Said"
lynch dvmdream
Im not a wolf. And I'm pretty pissed that wtf is killed. She probably would have revealed I'm NOT a wolf.
Clever clever. And no one blocked me or silenced me. Odd.
I have a few thoughts at this point:
Chaos character: If I'm not mistaken, that's you CFC. What is it your role is doing to help us win?
Good question. I don't really know, I pretty much act like a normal villager. Don't have powers except for my basic rights to vote and bear arms. I should say that I don't have a gun....
You mean that she would have revealed you are a wolf. The only one trying to be clever here is you.
I got results that you had been converted, I have now told the thread. I would be a stupid wolf to do this because it would mean for sure death the next day if it was not true.
Again, she said she said. I don't even know if you are a wolf. But I know I am not.
Whatever else you decide??? You can just kill all of us off?
Hmmm....if everyone is dead, does that mean Mods win??? Go Mods!!!
*****
I wouldn't.
*****
Well I guess if people lynch me, I will be anticipating a nice apology from dvmdream. Or maybe not if she's a wolf.
If you really aren't a wolf I will feel bad, but I am convinced from my investigation that you are indeed a wolf.
Dvmd being proved wrong? That's a first 🤣
Why did you steal the investigative item, then?
Ok, I have to leave, so I'm gonna put all this out there before I have to go.
TW, I'm sorry, but I'm just not sold on you not being a wolf. 🙁
I mean, you argued that the wording was key in the investigation with ksmi, then tried to act like it didn't matter when your name came up.
I switched my vote to Nyan because WTF said she had pretty irrefutable evidence, but I'm definitely still suspicious of you. Especially because she said that you knew info about her role, and she'd be dead if you were a wolf.
You were all gung-ho about her investigating you...and if you knew you were going to kill her that night, why wouldn't you be?
First LIS (whose role you knew) and now WTF (whose role you knew). 😕
Unless anyone got any more solid information from last night, I'm lynching TW
Ok, I have to leave, so I'm gonna put all this out there before I have to go.
TW, I'm sorry, but I'm just not sold on you not being a wolf. 🙁
I mean, you argued that the wording was key in the investigation with ksmi, then tried to act like it didn't matter when your name came up.
I switched my vote to Nyan because WTF said she had pretty irrefutable evidence, but I'm definitely still suspicious of you. Especially because she said that you knew info about her role, and she'd be dead if you were a wolf.
You were all gung-ho about her investigating you...and if you knew you were going to kill her that night, why wouldn't you be?
First LIS (whose role you knew) and now WTF (whose role you knew). 😕
Unless anyone got any more solid information from last night, I'm lynching TW
😎
****************
Not sure what a wovle is... but apparently I want them to win. Along with the wolves!!!!
****************
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.