-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh...that last one didn't say it was actually closed. Snaps.
So, waffles anyone?
So, waffles anyone?
Devyn makes the best choices in life due to her superior intelligence.
Guys, I don't need to say this I think, but I'm not a wolf- my entire role has been obsessed with Devyn. I barely have time to catch up to the threads, I'm not sure who is the wolf..
now back to having a drink, thinking about Devyn
Guys, I don't need to say this I think, but I'm not a wolf- my entire role has been obsessed with Devyn. I barely have time to catch up to the threads, I'm not sure who is the wolf..
<lawyer mode> this shouldn't be allowed, since it sways the votes of the players - I'm all for ghosts voting privately to the mod, but posts like this do materially affect the game, cancelling out the ***stars </lawyer>*********unlynch pj, lynch t70*********
now back to having a drink, thinking about Devyn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Devyn makes the best choices in life due to her superior intelligence.
Guys, I don't need to say this I think, but I'm not a wolf- my entire role has been obsessed with Devyn. I barely have time to catch up to the threads, I'm not sure who is the wolf..
<lawyer mode> this shouldn't be allowed, since it sways the votes of the players - I'm all for ghosts voting privately to the mod, but posts like this do materially affect the game, cancelling out the ***stars </lawyer>
now back to having a drink, thinking about Devyn
![]()
Only dandelion isn't a ghost. The stars are just to make it stand out. Presumably she's on a phone, which makes it a bit difficult to do bolding. Perfectly acceptable, mr. lawyer. Right, mod?
to: that70s: we use **********lynch SOV********** to replace bolding when we are on our phone.
Dandelion18 is still a player in the game, not a dead player.
I would certainly object if a dead player tried to place a vote. That would be a huge no-no.
Dandelion18 is still a player in the game, not a dead player.

I would certainly object if a dead player tried to place a vote. That would be a huge no-no.
*sees that Packen posted* That appears to be a yes.
And then SOV posted too. I am all sorts of extraneous.
Devyn is much smarter than me.
crap - nevermind! LoL dandy is still alive😳
I need to pay attention...
its hard with so many drinks to Devyn every time
crap - nevermind! LoL dandy is still alive😳
I need to pay attention...its hard with so many drinks to Devyn every time

Due to a voting technicality voting is locked. What does that mean for you living players;
1) I have invited our invisible player to become visible and cast a vote (which is allowed). Not sure that is going to happen.
2) I wait for waffling.
3) At 9:30pm, the lynch deadline, Plan B goes into place. I will break the glass window, remove the emergency instructions, and inform you of the result.
1) I have invited our invisible player to become visible and cast a vote (which is allowed). Not sure that is going to happen.
2) I wait for waffling.
3) At 9:30pm, the lynch deadline, Plan B goes into place. I will break the glass window, remove the emergency instructions, and inform you of the result.

to: that70s: we use **********lynch SOV********** to replace bolding when we are on our phone.
Dandelion18 is still a player in the game, not a dead player.
I would certainly object if a dead player tried to place a vote. That would be a huge no-no.
OMG, thought this was my post and couldn't understand why it added "to: that70s:" thought it was a new feature if you hit quick reply. 🙄
Leveling the mashed potatoes ensures dedication!
Leveling the mashed potatoes ensures dedication!
I assure you my spud plateau is completely flat.
I assure you my spud plateau is completely flat.
************************
You are so dedicated!
**********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Leveling the mashed potatoes ensures dedication!
Mashed potatoes are my single most favoritest food ever.
Sorry for the confusion with the stars. I am indeed playing on my phone, as I have been during most of this game, due to lack of internet at my place (I just moved in a week ago and haven't gotten around to getting it).
Why is everything t70 posts making me more and more suspicious????
PARANOID THEORY ALERT DOS:
t70 didn't even remember I'm alive?? I'm incredibly aware of everyone who's alive because I'm so paranoid. It's a perfectly healthy villager response, I think. And as the dearly beloved tw once said: "villagers don't skim." Of course, I think she was a wolf at the time she said that...
Mashed potatoes are my single most favoritest food ever.
Sorry for the confusion with the stars. I am indeed playing on my phone, as I have been during most of this game, due to lack of internet at my place (I just moved in a week ago and haven't gotten around to getting it).
Why is everything t70 posts making me more and more suspicious????
PARANOID THEORY ALERT DOS:
t70 didn't even remember I'm alive?? I'm incredibly aware of everyone who's alive because I'm so paranoid. It's a perfectly healthy villager response, I think. And as the dearly beloved tw once said: "villagers don't skim." Of course, I think she was a wolf at the time she said that...
A wolf who skimmed!
I'm still interested in if anyone had any issues with items, btw, now that more people are online.
Leveling the mashed potatoes ensures dedication!
You're making me hungry. So what now? We twiddle our thumbs for 2 hours? More potato talk, please.
BBQ'd ribs are technically poisonous.
Potatoes are the only antidote.
Potatoes are the only antidote.
BBQ'd ribs are technically poisonous.
Potatoes are the only antidote.
Except, of course, a bezoar.
Except, of course, a bezoar.
*****************************
This is what I am always trying to tell people*******************************
Except, of course, a bezoar.
HP love.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Finished playing with the daogs, and fuzzying the cat.....
Check back on-line to find NO waffles.
Time to brush their teeth then.
Check back on-line to find NO waffles.
Time to brush their teeth then.
Mashed potatoes are my single most favoritest food ever.
Sorry for the confusion with the stars. I am indeed playing on my phone, as I have been during most of this game, due to lack of internet at my place (I just moved in a week ago and haven't gotten around to getting it).
Why is everything t70 posts making me more and more suspicious????
PARANOID THEORY ALERT DOS:
t70 didn't even remember I'm alive?? I'm incredibly aware of everyone who's alive because I'm so paranoid. It's a perfectly healthy villager response, I think. And as the dearly beloved tw once said: "villagers don't skim." Of course, I think she was a wolf at the time she said that...
*************
Actually when I FIRST said this, I was a neutral player who did, in fact, skim my character description. However, it did unintentionally refer to PP who actually was a wolf and linked to me.
The second time I said this and referenced to the previous usage, I was FOS.

************
*************
Actually when I FIRST said this, I was a neutral player who did, in fact, skim my character description. However, it did unintentionally refer to PP who actually was a wolf and linked to me.
The second time I said this and referenced to the previous usage, I was FOS.
************
The most apt use of the banana I've seen thus far.

Peaks head in.............nothing going on............back in an hour.
Don't you just love it when the peeps leave the decision up to the mods?
Who knows what they have in mind?
Do you remember the last line of the most recent write-up.
Be afraid ... be very afraid.
[YOUTUBE]fRamB30E9mU[/YOUTUBE]
...Anyone want to mass and try to lynch devyn?
************
look at this pathetic group of villagers
************
look at this pathetic group of villagers

************
************
look at this pathetic group of villagers
************
We're numb after playing for a week and a half. When does it end???!!!
...Anyone want to mass and try to lynch devyn?
Holy frijoles! Catch the dragonfly as he sings? Yes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************
Go ghosts! Kill those villagers and wolves!
I'll be sending in the nighttime PM for the ghosts as soon as I get a few more PMs.*
* Might want to remember this comment for some future game I mod.
*********************
Go ghosts! Kill those villagers and wolves!
I'll be sending in the nighttime PM for the ghosts as soon as I get a few more PMs.*
* Might want to remember this comment for some future game I mod.
*********************
Me and Dandelion appear to be the only players online...Dandelion, are you suspicious of wld at all? Anyone have a useful role here? I'd really rather this not end in a tie... 

We're numb after playing for a week and a half. When does it end???!!!
***********************************
Pssshaawww, it's only been 8 days. 😛
*****************************
Last edited:
Holy frijoles! Catch the dragonfly as he sings? Yes!
Sorry abbers, it looks like not enough of us are online to make it work this time. Next lynch maybe we can see if we're right.
I have heard this complaint a few times already so thought "maybe they are right, " so loving data analysis provide this recent recap of games (obviously just a sample of all the games).We're numb after playing for a week and a half. When does it end???!!!
Current SDN game 7/31 - 8/8 = 8 days
WL game 7/31 - 8/6 done in a record 6 days
Sherlock 7/23 - 7/30 7 days
Avengers 7/11- 7/21 10 days
mystery planet 6/26-7/6 10 days
x-men 6-19 - 6/27 8 days
Tortall 6/5 - 6/14 9 days
HP 5/26 -6/5 9 days
GofT 5/16 -5/26 10 days
Star Wars 5/7 - 5/16 9 days.
And the ORIGINAL Pre-vet game Dog Sanctuary 2/9-2/18 9 days.
So 9 days seems to be the norm. 6-10 is the range.
We could wrap this up tomorrow, making it a normal 9 days.
Sorry if it feels longer!
Sorry abbers, it looks like not enough of us are online to make it work this time. Next lynch maybe we can see if we're right.
Sad mothballs sometimes drift to the farthest reaches of the seas.
I have heard this complaint a few times already so thought "maybe they are right, " so loving data analysis provide this recent recap of games (obviously just a sample of all the games).
Current SDN game 7/31 - 8/8 = 8 days
WL game 7/31 - 8/6 done in a record 6 days
Sherlock 7/23 - 7/30 7 days
Avengers 7/11- 7/21 10 days
mystery planet 6/26-7/6 10 days
x-men 6-19 - 6/27 8 days
Tortall 6/5 - 6/14 9 days
HP 5/26 -6/5 9 days
GofT 5/16 -5/26 10 days
Star Wars 5/7 - 5/16 9 days.
And the ORIGINAL Pre-vet game Dog Sanctuary 2/9-2/18 9 days.
So 9 days seems to be the norm. 6-10 is the range.
We could wrap this up tomorrow, making it a normal 9 days.
Sorry if it feels longer!
Maybe I played too rough with the hamster?
Thanks. MrsSOV already has gold AND silver IG earrings. If I can find a picture some day I will post them. They are full body ... I prefer them to the head-only earrings.
We can't resist stuff like that usually. We have IG pictures, IG coat hangers, IG pillows. etc etc.
Today while on our daily walk I met an old lady with 2 IGs who lives 6 blocks away. PLAY DATE COMING!!!!!
Time for doggie snack, kittie snack, short doggie walk and then I guess I will close out the vote.
<too lazy to repost vincent price laughing... just imagine you hear it>
<too lazy to repost vincent price laughing... just imagine you hear it>
Thanks. MrsSOV already has gold AND silver IG earrings. If I can find a picture some day I will post them. They are full body ... I prefer them to the head-only earrings.
We can't resist stuff like that usually. We have IG pictures, IG coat hangers, IG pillows. etc etc.
Today while on our daily walk I met an old lady with 2 IGs who lives 6 blocks away. PLAY DATE COMING!!!!!
👍👍Super lovely polar bears!
One of my rescue bears is vicious. 🙁 No play dates for him.
Me and Dandelion appear to be the only players online...Dandelion, are you suspicious of wld at all? Anyone have a useful role here? I'd really rather this not end in a tie...![]()
Sorry for the delayed response. I was studying a bit (clearly didn't last long).
At the beginning of the lynch I would say I was equally suspicious of wld and t70. But now I'm pretty set on t70. Just too many suspicious things!
I know wld's role, at least, if she hasn't been converted. At the beginning of the lynch I was worried wld was converted, but the more I think about it the less I think that's true. People have been suspicious of wld for a really long time now, making her a less than ideal convert, and the string of attacks on her seem designed to make her look suspicious. Of course, it could be a wolf plot to make her look less suspicious.
She also seems to be slightly less concerned about being lynched, which makes me trust her more. For now.
**************************************
OOooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOoooo
****************************************
OOooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOoooo
****************************************
**************************************
OOooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOoooo
****************************************
🤣
Well, it's still a tie... is sov going to mod-lynch us all and steal the victory for himself?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for the delayed response. I was studying a bit (clearly didn't last long).
At the beginning of the lynch I would say I was equally suspicious of wld and t70. But now I'm pretty set on t70. Just too many suspicious things!
I know wld's role, at least, if she hasn't been converted. At the beginning of the lynch I was worried wld was converted, but the more I think about it the less I think that's true. People have been suspicious of wld for a really long time now, making her a less than ideal convert, and the string of attacks on her seem designed to make her look suspicious. Of course, it could be a wolf plot to make her look less suspicious.
She also seems to be slightly less concerned about being lynched, which makes me trust her more. For now.
I suspect you can do something to help wld out, and I would really appreciate if you would! I trust wld because I know her role and the non-wolf description hasn't changed as of last night.
I suspect you can do something to help wld out, and I would really appreciate if you would! I trust wld because I know her role and the non-wolf description hasn't changed as of last night.
I can't do what I think you think I can do. 🙁
What little I can do, I've already done. It's not going to help at this point.
ps - don't worry. It is NOT a tie.
Well, it's still a tie... is sov going to mod-lynch us all and steal the victory for himself?
Tie-dyed T-shirts?? I LOVE rainbows. They are the cat's meow on Jupiter.
Well, thanks for that then...I guess we're down to hoping the mods are in our favor, or something.
I really want pj to change her currently throw-away vote to help, but as I strongly suspect she's the other wolf, I don't see that happening.
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K