-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa
Started by Filly Bay
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interested as well
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I've been kinda MIA of late but I'd be into it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll join!
I’m down as well
Interested I think
Is this the sign up thread?
How about this turns into the interest sign-up thread?Is this the sign up thread?
Tagging everyone who signed up in the thread previously just to confirm there's interest and that I didn't make a mistake somewhere.
Participating in Winter 2018 - Interest
1. @LadyOtheFarm
2. @JaynaAli
3. @finnickthedog
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @grebes4lyfe
6. @flameshock
7. @cdoconn
8. @SkiOtter
9. @katashark
10. @Miranda Senft
11. @muttmanager
12. @vetmedhead
13. @dolphin106258
14. @Trilt
15. @variegata
16. @WeimMama
17. @sheltermed
18. @strider144
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @johnnaboo
21. @kcoughli
22. @StayingPositive2017
Santa's Elves - Interest
1. @genny
2. @twelvetigers
3. @DVMDream
4. Glammyre
Aw you even got my number right! (But not @kcoughli who's always 9 😛)How about this turns into the interest sign-up thread?
Tagging everyone who signed up in the thread previously just to confirm there's interest and that I didn't make a mistake somewhere.
Participating in Winter 2018 - Interest
1. @LadyOtheFarm
2. @JaynaAli
3. @finnickthedog
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @grebes4lyfe
6. @flameshock
7. @cdoconn
8. @SkiOtter
9. @katashark
10. @Miranda Senft
11. @muttmanager
12. @vetmedhead
13. @dolphin106258
14. @Trilt
15. @variegata
16. @WeimMama
17. @sheltermed
18. @strider144
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @johnnaboo
21. @kcoughli
22. @StayingPositive2017
Santa's Elves - Interest
1. @genny
2. @twelvetigers
3. @DVMDream
4. Glammyre
I want in! It was great last year 🙂
I’ll join in 🙂
I’d be down to do this again.
I'm in!
D
deleted676737
I might be interested in doing this again, too, if I can somehow manage to get back on my feet soon. I really enjoyed participating in the summer secret Santa!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd like to participate again! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I thought you knew how sign up threads work?)I'd like to participate again!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't even scroll up far enough to see there was an actual sign up thing happening, who has time for that at 6:15 in the morning?(I thought you knew how sign up threads work?)

If you need help with peeps and stuff, I can help the organizers do their thing.
Otherwise, I'd be interested in participating again.
Otherwise, I'd be interested in participating again.
After posting it, I realized that the only real purpose of a sign-up thread is to know who to tag once a survey is ready, so it wasn't a great idea. Everyone's going to have to submit something later anyway. Don't worry 😉Didn't even scroll up far enough to see there was an actual sign up thing happening, who has time for that at 6:15 in the morning?![]()
I'm in. All anyone will need to get me is a good supply of cardboard of all sizes (boxes, paper towel rolls, toilet paper rolls, etc). My dog loves to destroy them
She moved on to a smaller box just after taking this
She moved on to a smaller box just after taking this

Ooh me too! Sign me up
Official Secret Santa Sign-up Thread - December 2018!Ooh me too! Sign me up
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K