SDN Pre-Vet Secret Santa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSFW Gifts ok?

• Yes!

• No, thanks.

• Within reason...

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dog is now old and basically no longer likes any toys so I’m prob out. She also is very picky with treats :hilarious:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My dog is now old and basically no longer likes any toys so I’m prob out. She also is very picky with treats :hilarious:
you know that they could get you a gift for you, right? :laugh: Doesn’t have to be for a pet!

Edit: I just saw it’s pet specific. There’s always different ways to incorporate pets! They just gotta get creative!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Both Apple and Simba are attention ****** so they will take any treat/ love/ attention they can get from Internet strangers. :laugh:

you know that they could get you a gift for you, right? :laugh: Doesn’t have to be for a pet!

Edit: I just saw it’s pet specific. There’s always different ways to incorporate pets! They just gotta get creative!
She likes naps, red bell peppers (but only if they’re very cold), and like 3 types of treats :laugh:

Both Apple and Simba are attention ****** so they will take any treat/ love/ attention they can get from Internet strangers. :laugh:
I will take Apple! :D I promise to give her all kinds of love, attention and treats (but not too many, I don't want her to get fat or negatively impact her health.)

I will take Apple! :D I promise to give her all kinds of love, attention and treats (but not too many, I don't want her to get fat or negatively impact her health.)
Hahahaha you can’t actually TAKE him, but he appreciates your love and adoration!

18CCC295-DB95-426F-B1A0-C030E66F404B.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be up to help organize it this time if Trilt and/or Filly want to participate this time. Or I'd participate, either way.

@JaynaAli and @cdoconn, are you guys still interested in putting together a summer Secret Santa? I was thinking about this today and I'm willing to help get one running!

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t want to steal it from Trilt and Filly since it is their creation, but if they wanted to participate then yeah I’d do it.

Reactions: 2 users
@JaynaAli and @cdoconn, are you guys still interested in putting together a summer Secret Santa? I was thinking about this today and I'm willing to help get one running!

funny enough, I was thinking about this recently too! I’m totally down to put it together!!!

I don’t want to steal it from Trilt and Filly since it is their creation, but if they wanted to participate then yeah I’d do it.

Do it! I'm kinda juggling a lot right now and would love for someone else to take the summer. I'll ping Fill to make sure she's cool.

Reactions: 1 users
Egg and I are working on things...expect signups (probably) tonight or (maybe) tomorrow! There will be a new thread. We're just working out questionnaire stuff now.

Reactions: 4 users
BUMP!

Anyone interested in doing Secret Santa this year? We did it last year and then over the summer and I think it went well, so I’d like to gauge interest! :)

Reactions: 8 users
I'd be down to participate. I had fun coordinating over the summer but I want to have the excitement of buying someone a gift this time.

Are you coordinating or participating this year? I’d be happy to coordinate if you would rather participate.
I’d love to participate, if possible. Like Jayna, it was really fun to coordinate everything, but I also really like giving and getting gifts!

Yeah! So whomever wants to get it set up, I’m free to send a PM or whatever explaining how we set it up!

BUMP!

Anyone interested in doing Secret Santa this year? We did it last year and then over the summer and I think it went well, so I’d like to gauge interest! :)
I'm interested but want to know the shipping deadlines that'll be set this year - I have some travel stuff that will take a lot of time around the middle of December and knowing how much I procrastinate I may need to bow out of the secret Santa if deadlines run into things too much .I don't want to be the person who sent someone their gift a week late :hilarious: