secondary anyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Both!

About 10 minutes after I submitted my secondary
Oh cool. I just submitted it so we'll see what happens. Easiest secondary ever! haha

Members don't see this ad.

Both!

About 10 minutes after I submitted my secondary
wow, congrats :D lecom erie?

also i feel like this is the first DO ii (besides TCOM) that I have seen on SDN!

Reactions: 1 user

also i feel like this is the first DO ii (besides TCOM) that I have seen on SDN!

Probably lecom Bradenton. They send out II before even LOR.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, Erie!

And wow, that's pretty exciting then haha

No essays for LECOM-B? I'm sure everybody else besides me knew that but it sure made my day.

I have received 8 secondaries so far, and submitted 4. Starting to feel behind...

I have received 8 secondaries so far, and submitted 4. Starting to feel behind...

I've submitted 8 but have 6 more left... oh my lord. From both MD and DO schools

That sounds like a lot of $$$. Sure it will be worth it though!

I've been working various healthcare jobs in my non-trad years saving up loads of cash for this cycle.

that's what you have your credit cards for lol!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long does it usually take for secondary's to be sent out once coursework has been verified? It's only been 6 days, but, I'm anxious!!

I'm so far behind. Got 3 more today from DMU, Pitt, and Creighton.

submitted CUSOM! Time to work on VCOM (Virg)

Trying to decide if it is worth it to fill out OU-HCOM. I'm starting to think it isn't, especially with the 5 year contract.

Trying to decide if it is worth it to fill out OU-HCOM. I'm starting to think it isn't, especially with the 5 year contract.

I ddint even check it on my primary for that reason.

Decided to not apply to MSUCOM....too expensive and wouldn't go there even if accepted. $90k a year for tuition is too high for me.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an II from LECOM - Erie

Reactions: 2 users
Just received PCOM secondary

Just got the PCOM - PA secondary. 5 secondaries down, 6 more to go at this point.

My mom would argue with OU-COM and extend the contract to "Lifetime" :help:

Just received Rocky Vista.

Same here, still waiting on Lecom though lol

Same here, still waiting on Lecom though lol
same!
I really like RVU, and i love Colorado. But not sure if I should even bother applying with 24 Mcat :/

But not sure if I should even bother applying with 24 Mcat :/

tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif

^
Literally loled!! :D I might as well.

Anybody else having issues with RVU's secondary and having all the information fields go blank when you save?

Anybody else having issues with RVU's secondary and having all the information fields go blank when you save?
I do, every time you click save for later, it goes blank but also sends you an email.
When you click the link on the email it goes back to filled out form...very strange.

I do, every time you click save for later, it goes blank but also sends you an email.
When you click the link on the email it goes back to filled out form...very strange.

Thanks! I have like three active apps cause I kept restarting. haha

I literally have 2 DO and 6 MD secondaries to work on and still waiting to hear from 5 more schools :laugh::thumbdown::boom:

I have question regarding LOR's. If you have LOR submitted on AACOMAS do you need yo resend them to individual schools after your secondary or will they automatically go to your selection of schools? Thanks for any help.

4 down, 3 more to go.
Not applying to PCOM and DMU.

ACOM just came in.

Just got ACOM as well