secondary anyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if LMU-DCOM secondary app has a word or character limit? It does not specify. Does that mean just write an essay, but not too long?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if LMU-DCOM secondary app has a word or character limit? It does not specify. Does that mean just write an essay, but not too long?

Last I looked on the site it still had the 2014-2015 app link on it. So they have the one for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt apply to LMU DCOM, BCOM, or MSUCOM.

I applied to CCOM and got their secondary though.. Also the essays are up now for CCOM guys for those who got their secondary.

Anyone know how to answer this prompt?

"If not currently in school, describe present activity."

I just finished my junior year of undergrad. Do I describe what I'm doing this summer? Doesn't seem right to me. It seems like this question is more for those who have already graduated. Any thoughts?

I just finished my junior year of undergrad. Do I describe what I'm doing this summer? Doesn't seem right to me. It seems like this question is more for those who have already graduated. Any thoughts?

Yeah definitely for someone already graduated

Reactions: 1 user

That question is for non-trads like me!

Reactions: 1 users
MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX!

Just found my 2nd Secondary in there.

Members don't see this ad :)
One more (probably stupid) question, can you submit the secondary even if some of the letters are missing. I am still waiting on the letter from my professor and a DO , they will submit it through AACOMAS. It does say that the letter must be in before the interviews, so I assume you can submit the secondary without them, am I right?

One more (probably stupid) question, can you submit the secondary even if some of the letters are missing. I am still waiting on the letter from my professor and a DO , they will submit it through AACOMAS. It does say that the letter must be in before the interviews, so I assume you can submit the secondary without them, am I right?
I believe you can submit it however your secondary won't be marked as complete, or reviewed, until the LOR's are received.

just got my first secondary from CCOM. Time to get started on it...

I just got secondary from CCOM and "secondary invite" from MUCOM today..

I got a message from MUCOM saying that my application is received, but no secondary yet.

{"status":"500","messages":[{"message":"A system error occurred, Please contact system administrator."}]}

^ This is my life right now while attempting to open my verified PDF file to check my GPAs.

Just received BCOM secondary invite.

Reactions: 1 users
This is getting so real! Good luck everyone, cant wait to go home to start on that secondary!

Reactions: 2 users
Got a primary received notice from KCUMB

Got a primary received notice from KCUMB

You mean primary received notice?

Because I just got that too.

Edit: Your post said Secondary instead of primary.

Got a primary received notice from KCUMB (no processing will be done until 7/15) and secondary invite from CCOM today.

Anyone know how to attack LMU's second essay question? Im really clueless on what one could say other than you will dedicate the proper amount of time and energy for medschool lol. like wut?
Talk about you EC that show the commitment for medicine? and how it prepared you...

Talk about you EC that show the commitment for medicine? and how it prepared you...
do you know if we mail in our secondary with a check or we create a logon to their website and fill it out there or does it not matter?

I have to give it to BCOM so far for the original secondary essays and questions....going original and keeping it interesting.

So far I got secondaries from CCOM, OSU-COM, and BCOM.

What is really concerning to me is that the schools say they havent received my entire application (and can't review it) because the LoRs are absent. This might be due to AACOMAS failing to distribute them with the primary app or CCOM's explanation is that they havent fully uploaded all the applications yet. I hope the latter is true. :sorry:

I haven't gotten anything, not even from CCOM yet...still waiting!

If I'm using Interfolio to send in my letters, would I just send them straight to the school?

I got Primary received from BCOM and MUCOM and received secondary from BCOM

So just to be clear, no one's secondary application will be complete until AACOMAS gets the official MCAT score situation taken care of, right? So submitting a secondary now isn't really of any benefit?

So just to be clear, no one's secondary application will be complete until AACOMAS gets the official MCAT score situation taken care of, right? So submitting a secondary now isn't really of any benefit?

Well they just updated my entire file with official MCAT scores and gpas. I guess thats whatt hey were doing while I couldnt open the pdfs.

Well they just updated my entire file with official MCAT scores and gpas. I guess thats whatt hey were doing while I couldnt open the pdfs.
Do you find that out by that just downloading the pdf next to the verified schools?

Mine are still listed as "Unofficial MCAT Scores" on the pdf.

Mine are still listed as "Unofficial MCAT Scores" on the pdf.

I also have unofficial MCAT Scores. There is 1 page where Official Mcat Scores are there and 1 page where Unofficial MCAT scores are there.

the Official MCAT Score page is above the Unofficial MCAT score page.

I also have unofficial MCAT Scores. There is 1 page where Official Mcat Scores are there and 1 page where Unofficial MCAT scores are there.

the Official MCAT Score page is above the Unofficial MCAT score page.
Gotcha. Then I guess I am still not verified.

My MCAT scores are officially verified...but no secondary from CCOM! =(

My MCAT scores are officially verified...but no secondary from CCOM! =(

Call them if they dont come in tomorrow. If the lady says anything about cut offs, blurt your stats off to her.

Secondary should proceed to your email inbox.

Hold up... I just realized I only have the unofficial MCAT scores on the "pdf's". I was under the impression I was completely verified... Does this mean I won't be getting secondaries until the official scores are up? I just had my scores sent from AAMC to AACOMAS electronically 5 minutes ago once I realized they were not yet part of my application. Will that take a while to show up in the pdf's? What the heck.

Hold up... I just realized I only have the unofficial MCAT scores on the "pdf's". I was under the impression I was completely verified... Does this mean I won't be getting secondaries until the official scores are up? I just had my scores sent from AAMC to AACOMAS electronically 5 minutes ago once I realized they were not yet part of my application. Will that take a while to show up in the pdf's? What the heck.
You'll still get secondaries.

It shouldnt take long for them to send electronic scores. It looks like they are updating MCAT scores now.