Secondary application "upload photo" problem at Mount Sinai Medical (NY)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foxi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The rest of the secondary application is working fine for me. However, when I try to upload my photo, and then save it, it says that the page is complete, but it also says "no file chosen".

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have this same issue. I submitted my secondary anyways because I assumed the photo will be uploaded once there's a green check. I could be wrong. I might have to call them about this.

I have this same issue. I submitted my secondary anyways because I assumed the photo will be uploaded once there's a green check. I could be wrong. I might have to call them about this.
> Hmm alright, where would you call? Their admissions department? If you happen to call them, could you write here what you find? I will be submitting my app in the next day or two.

Members don't see this ad :)
> Hmm alright, where would you call? Their admissions department? If you happen to call them, could you write here what you find? I will be submitting my app in the next day or two.
Apparently some other people are having the same issues with uploading the photo if you check out the Mount Sinai Application Thread, so I wouldn't be too worried about this issue.

Apparently some other people are having the same issues with uploading the photo if you check out the Mount Sinai Application Thread, so I wouldn't be too worried about this issue.
> hey, did Mount Sinai also tell you that they have not received your LORs or your MCAT scores? I don't know how they didn't get all of that with my primary..

> hey, did Mount Sinai also tell you that they have not received your LORs or your MCAT scores? I don't know how they didn't get all of that with my primary..
Yeah, it takes them a couple of days for schools to download LORs and mcat scores so you'll get an email telling you when your application is complete with everything

Yeah, it takes them a couple of days for schools to download LORs and mcat scores so you'll get an email telling you when your application is complete with everything
>thanks:)

How did you guys get the photo section to be marked "complete"?

I keep trying to upload a photo but the website says "500 ErrorPage" and the green checkmark still doesn't appear :(