Secondary Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pollytheparrot

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some input about secondaries. Mr primary is complete and was verified end of june and I find out my score tomorrow. Any ideas on how long it takes for schools to send out secondaries? and based on my timeline how soon would you guys recommend I send my secondaries back. Any help is apprecited.
Thanks🙂
 
Each school varies for secondaries. I had some schools send them to me the day after they were batch sent out, while other schools didn't get one to me for a couple of weeks. Look at my MDapps link under my avatar to see the timeline for all the schools that I applied to last year. I kept it pretty accurate.

As for when to send them back... As soon as you possibly can. If you have a secondary for more than two weeks, that is not a good idea. But it is better to take a little longer and send in the best responses that you can.

Good luck

dsoz