Secondary Portals are not receiving my LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sundelta

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a reapplicant who interviewed for the waitlist last year and this cycle was determined to get my primary and secondaries out ASAP to improve my chances. I submitted my primary on the first day, and have been working through secondaries this week, and thought it was strange I wasn't receiving confirmation that my secondary file was complete from my schools. I checked the "document" tab on my portals and found either some or all of my letters are designated "not received" while AMCAS has had them for weeks. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone have any insight as to why this may be happening?

Thank you for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Same issue here. Would like to know if anyone has answers. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
First call AMCAS make sure letters are assigned and sent
Then contact schools and ask. Remember that schools may take time in “registering” letter into a file after its transmitted from AMCAS
gonnif I'll check in with AMCAS and the schools tomorrow, thanks for the insight! I do have one that was sent in recently, but the rest were in AMCAS well before I submitted which is why I'm confused. I'll share anything I learn here tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same issue here. Would like to know if anyone has answers. Thanks!

Spoke with AMCAS today, all green on their end. Talked to one of the schools I’ve submitted a secondary at and they said I had all of them in there was just an error in their system. We’re likely in the clear, secondary portal will be up to date in the near future.

Spoke with AMCAS today, all green on their end. Talked to one of the schools I’ve submitted a secondary at and they said I had all of them in there was just an error in their system. We’re likely in the clear, secondary portal will be up to date in the near future.
Thanks! That's great to hear!