Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a bit confused about the supplemental application process and had a few questions!
1) I am submitting my AADSAS within the next day, but am I allowed to submit it without completing the "Program Materials" quadrant? Some of the schools' pages on AADSAS have a question section such as "Why choose (insert school name)...?" and I have yet to complete these questions.
2) Following up from the previous question, do some schools have their supplemental app questions already listed on AADSAS while other schools e-mail information regarding completion of the supp. apps?
Thanks.
1) I am submitting my AADSAS within the next day, but am I allowed to submit it without completing the "Program Materials" quadrant? Some of the schools' pages on AADSAS have a question section such as "Why choose (insert school name)...?" and I have yet to complete these questions.
2) Following up from the previous question, do some schools have their supplemental app questions already listed on AADSAS while other schools e-mail information regarding completion of the supp. apps?
Thanks.