Selling Dr. Collins! Ace dat PCAT :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kveothe1101

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I just entered pharmacy school, so I won't be needing this PCAT review set anymore. The pages are in excellent condition! This is the 2014 PCAT study material, and coming in knowing pretty much nada, I ended up taking the PCAT just once on a whim after a month of reviewing. Some of the questions on here were word for word on the PCAT, and I did pretty well! Selling this for 200. My email's [email protected]

tl;dr: Best study material I've used. Email me if ya want.