This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joe7456

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I just got into medical school and no longer need these books. I will use venmo for shipping costs and payment; I will show you a receipt of the book shipment with tracking, then you just send me the money via Venmo app.

I am selling all the books listed in the pictures, which includes;

2016-2017 TBR set, unwritten in, mint condition. does not include the Verbal book- 250$ SOLD

EK set 10 edition, mint condition -150$

2016 TPR Science workbook unwritten in; this includes 45 psych/soc passages and hundreds of science passages. - 50$ SOLD

2015 TPR Science workbook, unwritten in; this includes 30 psych/soc passages and the same amount of science passages as the 2016 version - 40$

EK 101 Physics, Biology, and Biomolecules, some writing but not much - 30$ ea

2016 NS psychology practice workbook, unwritten in- 20$ SOLD

I also have the 2016 TPR verbal workbook, which is unwritten in- 100$ SOLD

Please feel free to PM with any questions. Depending on where you live, and how many books you buy, we can negotiate shipping costs.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3640.jpg
    IMG_3640.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_3641.jpg
    IMG_3641.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3643.jpg
    IMG_3643.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_3644.png
    IMG_3644.png
    77 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad