Selling MCAT Prep: EK 2015 Full Set, EK 1001 set, TBR old, Offical MCAT Guide,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boundformore

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got my MCAT prep stuff up for sale. Heres what I have. Pics available upon request, just have to get over to my parent's house to take the pictures for you.

SOLD-Examkrackers MCAT 2015 9th Edition-$100: Minimal hightlighting almost no writing in these, bought in 2014.
-Verbal Reasoning: Verbal, Research, and Math
-Chemistry
-Biology 1: Molecules
-Biology 2: Systems
-Physics
-Psychology and Sociology

SOLD-The Berkley Review(unsure of year but is pre MCAT2015 set)-$200: These books are in okay condition, highlighting and writing throughout but I had no issue with using them as a supplemental information resources to the EK set
-General Chemistry I and II
-Physics I and II
-Biology I and II
-Organic Chemistry I and II

SOLD-EK1001 Set Pre MCAT2015-$80
-Biology
-Organic Chemistry
-Chemistry
-Physics

SOLD-EK101 Verbal Passages-$10: Didn't use too much for prep but nice supplement

TPR MCAT 2015 Psychology and Sociology Review-$20: Barely even opened, no writing

AAMC Offical Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015)-$25: Never even opened

If you are willing to buy everything in one shot, I will give it all up for $400 instead of the $435 totaled. Otherwise willing to negotiate on each part, but will not bargain for lower prices if you aren't taking it all off my hands in one shot.

you pay shipping, payment either through PayPal or Venmo appropriate, PM me with offers or for more information. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in purchasing the EK1001 Set for your asking price of $80 and the EK101 Verbal Passages for $10. I'll also take the Berkeley Review set for $150 (that's how much I can find it elsewhere for) if you're interested in coming down a bit.

EK1001 and 101 verbal passages sold!

Pending offer on the TBR and EK 9th edition.

TPR and the official guide are still available, make me an offer!

TBR and EK 9th edition are sold! TPR psych/soc and the MCAT guide are still available, make an offer!