harpingon24
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I interviewed at my absolute dream program last week. I was wondering whether it would be wise to send them a letter of intent. I have read so many mixed opinions on this, some say to wait until a WL, and some say it is ok to send after an interview and before the decision.
I am very very confident I will matriculate if accepted so that is not an issue for me. Do T20s even care about LOIs? Any and all input y'all have would be great!
EDIT: I also want to mention that I have been very fortunate to receive 3 other As this cycle so far, 2 from state schools and one from a T50, should I mention/would this make a difference in my letter?
I interviewed at my absolute dream program last week. I was wondering whether it would be wise to send them a letter of intent. I have read so many mixed opinions on this, some say to wait until a WL, and some say it is ok to send after an interview and before the decision.
I am very very confident I will matriculate if accepted so that is not an issue for me. Do T20s even care about LOIs? Any and all input y'all have would be great!
EDIT: I also want to mention that I have been very fortunate to receive 3 other As this cycle so far, 2 from state schools and one from a T50, should I mention/would this make a difference in my letter?