Serious defect with Crack PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matrix570

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just wanted to warn you guys about Crack PAT. I just bought it at $200, and when I tried to log in for the second time, it says my license key is invalid!! WTF!! It's not possible to get a refund at this point, and I guess I have to buy another license which will cost me another $100!!

God...I'm so frustrated...I guess they are making tons of money by doing this..

they just can't do this...Did anyone have a similar experience to mine? Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you make a serious hardware upgrade or something? I've heard good things about crackdatpat, especially in regards to their service. Sucks how you bought the second most expensive one, only for it to crap out on you...

Last edited:
I have had a similar problem before but the good news is CPD is a great company with good customer service. Send them a work request form (available on their website) and they will give give you a new license key (also include your old license key number in your work request form) and you to uninstall CPD completely from your computer and then re-install it before you use the new license key otherwise you will have further problems. Don't spend the extra money yet. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have had a similar problem before but the good news is CPD is a great company with good customer service. Send them a work request form (available on their website) and they will give give you a new license key (also include your old license key number in your work request form) and you to uninstall CPD completely from your computer and then re-install it before you use the new license key otherwise you will have further problems. Don't spend the extra money yet. Good luck!

CDP is legit. They will take care of you. ^^Agreed.

im having the same problem. i bought THE most expensive one. :mad:

Do what Dental said.

Sounds like another competitor trying to give some bad rep to me....especially since no reply.

CDP is legit. They will take care of you. ^^Agreed.

Do what Dental said.

I already was in the process of doing what he said but the communication with them was very slow. I eventually got it fixed with the help of one of their guys (Neil) and here is the fix (incase anyone else doing a search with the problem runs into this post):

right click on desktop icon for Crack program and choose properties. Click on compatability tab and check the box that says "run as administrator".

Damn it, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I tried all the troubleshooting tips thay have online but nothing worked. I haven't touched the CDP program in 2 weeks and suddenly the key is invalid :eek:. I'm really freaking out here, I don't wanna loose my money. I really hope they reply to me very soon and I'm able to access the program again.

Talk with them!!!! Dont pay more money. I would just call them. Something was going on with my software or some setting or something. If I did not open it for two weeks it would do it again. I have had it since Nov and they have given me like 10 new keys atleast for free... They have great customer service, just call and talk with them...

Do you have vista? I had vista and that was the problem. I forgot how i fixed it but let me know if you do and ill look for the direction. It's pretty quick i think.

nvm. lol this thread is a year old... haha

I've had no problems with CDP thus far and I've read of no other problems like yours. Contact them, I'm sure it'll get resolved! There's a reason why CDP is so highly recommended by everyone on the forum! (and not only b/c its great PAT practice)

The same thing happened to me BUT there is an FAQ about it on their website!

Do you have Windows Vista? Because I do, and it says on their website that if you do, you may have to change the settings to "run as administrator"

Look it up...it might be the same issue as mine was! I just changed the setting, and then it worked fine!

The same thing happened to me BUT there is an FAQ about it on their website!

Do you have Windows Vista? Because I do, and it says on their website that if you do, you may have to change the settings to "run as administrator"

Look it up...it might be the same issue as mine was! I just changed the setting, and then it worked fine!

I have vista too but for some reason it woulnt work. I ended up having a guy that I email and he calls once he gets the email and gives me a new licence key. I could probably be a help tech for them, i have gone through everything so many times:D They said they have never had another situation like mine so I am sure the basics will do the trick!

I bought bundle+reading and it works for like a week and then down. Trying to figure what is wrong with it . No hardware tune up after installed the CDP.

Sad...such great content on the Sh@#$ software.

Crack has great customer service, just e-mail them with your problem and your billing info. If you legitimately bought the software they will ensure that you get the correct licensee code to use it.

Although I believe they need to improve their software, their service is great. They have fixed my problem by remote controling my pc, sounds cool, huh.

Anyway, thanks CDP staff and you shouldn't let the glitch stop you.:)

I bought bundle+reading and it works for like a week and then down. Trying to figure what is wrong with it . No hardware tune up after installed the CDP.

Sad...such great content on the Sh@#$ software.