You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shots WW Sign Ups
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does genny rhyme with whinny or is AM lying to us?if i say yes, will you play?
Does genny rhyme with whinny or is AM lying to us?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife Do pin and pen rhyme? What about egg and bag?
Yes, to the first group. No, to the second group.@Animal Midwife Do pin and pen rhyme? What about egg and bag?
Does pen rhyme with pen?Yes, to the first group. No, to the second group.
I cannot believe in my time of need, neither Mel nor Paws supported me.
I'm so sorry but pen and pin do not rhyme lolI cannot believe in my time of need, neither Mel nor Paws supported me.
I can’t support something so blatantly wrong 🤣I cannot believe in my time of need, neither Mel nor Paws supported me.
@cubsrule4e might agree with you on the pin-pen merger since that’s commonly a southern thing.Yes, to the first group. No, to the second group.
But you know I love you 




@Animal Midwife Does it make you feel any better knowing I cannot for the life of me pronounce Dawn and Don differently?
We ride again!
1. Cray (Wed normal cycle start)
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4. @Lawpy
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @NoLongerStayingPositive
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
1. Cray (Wed normal cycle start)
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4. @Lawpy
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @NoLongerStayingPositive
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
Sorry Lawpy never liked one of my posts so I cant in good conscious sign upWe ride again!
1. Cray (Wed normal cycle start)
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4. @Lawpy
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @NoLongerStayingPositive
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
Also the best part of this is that Mel tagged me correctly and then edited so I actually got the notification lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can sign up in bad conscience; we won't hold it against you.Sorry Lawpy never liked one of my posts so I cant in good conscious sign up
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bad conscience sounds more appropriate for WW anyway.You can sign up in bad conscience; we won't hold it against you.
Does fringe rhyme with Zenge?
They way I pronounce Zenge it does…..Either I’m pronouncing fringe wrong or….
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Does zen rhyme with bin in your world?They way I pronounce Zenge it does…..
Jesus, these shenanigans on Discord are starting to get to me, I typed that as "Doez" initially.
Yes.Does zen rhyme with bin in your world?
Jesus, these shenanigans on Discord are starting to get to me, I typed that as "Doez" initially.
Yes it does.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@samac pls answer these questions@Animal Midwife Do pin and pen rhyme? What about egg and bag?
Um I can’t pronounce them differently either...@Animal Midwife Does it make you feel any better knowing I cannot for the life of me pronounce Dawn and Don differently?
I'm very confused cuz I thought it rhymed with bangThey way I pronounce Zenge it does…..
I mean they sound different in my head but apparently out of my mouth always sound like Dawn.. which really pissed off a male coworker of mine years agoUm I can’t pronounce them differently either...
You would like that wouldn't youYou can sign up in bad conscience; we won't hold it against you.
Dawn and don are the same.@samac pls answer these questions
Egg and bag are not.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I certainly would!You would like that wouldn't you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My d1 vote is here!We ride again!
1. Cray (Wed normal cycle start)
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4. @Lawpy
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. @Animal Midwife
10. @NoLongerStayingPositive
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
What has paws ever done to you?My d1 vote is here!![]()
@Animal Midwife Do pin and pen rhyme? What about egg and bag?
The pen is mightier!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm very confused cuz I thought it rhymed with bang
Why haven’t you signed up? Does “you should play” rhyme with “why don’t you play?”
Are you trying to induce preterm labor with the stress of hiding my wolfiness from WZ, AM, and Mel??? No thanks
It was a smooth pregnancy last time you did this!Are you trying to induce preterm labor with the stress of hiding my wolfiness from WZ, AM, and Mel??? No thanks
Great way to get out of yeet though.... "ugh guys, I'm having contractions, please dont vote me out rn I'll be back in a couple hours I swear...."
What games were played during late January 2018 EncyclopediaWife?It was a smooth pregnancy last time you did this!
And we're back
Will my fate be decided?And we're back
Stronger than a vet school acceptance, amirite?Great way to get out of yeet though.... "ugh guys, I'm having contractions, please dont vote me out rn I'll be back in a couple hours I swear...."
Okay, closest I could find was mid-January, being Whisk.What games were played during late January 2018 EncyclopediaWife?
😢😢😢Okay, closest I could find was mid-January, being Whisk.
Hmm my "reactions received " says otherwise....Yes, play pls 🥺
*presses like react*
Did I play that?Okay, closest I could find was mid-January, being Whisk.
Yes. And you said some things that scared me because you were conspiring with Mel.Did I play that?
Hmmm well then. Plus my vet school acceptance hahah. I really should go for a trifecta. If only Lawpy would like just one post...Yes. And you said some things that scared me because you were conspiring with Mel.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have to like the post Lawpy or I'm removing myself from the list!
He cant, it's not in his programming. Inb4 emojisYou have to like the post Lawpy or I'm removing myself from the list!
Well, things are gonna get dire then.He cant, it's not in his programming. Inb4 emojis
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Might be even better than @Mad Jack pretending he'd been banned...Great way to get out of yeet though.... "ugh guys, I'm having contractions, please dont vote me out rn I'll be back in a couple hours I swear...."
Who needs pitocin when you have pressure votes?Are you trying to induce preterm labor with the stress of hiding my wolfiness from WZ, AM, and Mel??? No thanks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K