-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shots WW Sign Ups
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I must recover from existing before I can become metaphorically drunk@SportPonies @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose bump!
I just realized i can just retag everyone again in one post who didn't already sign up. I'm dumb![]()
presses like buttonHappy birthday @gennygenny !
how do you guys do that tag thingy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys need to stop trying to steal Lincoln from us!As an LSU fan, can confirm this is the correct pronunciation.
I would like to tot please
How you gonna tot when you can’t see anything?
Yeah roles gonna have to wait til the AM. Need some slight tinkering for 8 people.
Why is Lawpy not liking a post? Why is he not helping get Paws to play?
Someone explain this inside joke to me, please.
Lawpy, if you don't have a good reason for not cooperating here, I'm gonna go and give you not less than 20 okays mister!
Someone explain this inside joke to me, please.
Lawpy, if you don't have a good reason for not cooperating here, I'm gonna go and give you not less than 20 okays mister!
He has no good reason except that he never reacts to anyone's posts and he's stubborn.Why is Lawpy not liking a post? Why is he not helping get Paws to play?
Someone explain this inside joke to me, please.
Lawpy, if you don't have a good reason for not cooperating here, I'm gonna go and give you not less than 20 okays mister!
1. Cray (Wed normal cycle start)
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4.
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. Midwife
10. Paws
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
2. Samac
@JustPaws @Animal Midwife Yall gonna play? last chance!!
2. Bob (ditto)
3. Genny (Wednesday)
4.
5. Zenge142 (Wednesday)
6. MsP
7. Dubz - no preference on start date
8. April
9. Midwife
10. Paws
11. Mel
Subs
1.
Tot
1. Shortstuff
2. Samac
@JustPaws @Animal Midwife Yall gonna play? last chance!!
@cubsrule4e might agree with you on the pin-pen merger since that’s commonly a southern thing.
And since we're still doing this..
I would never... 2 separate words. Subtle difference. Maybe even to you itd sound the same hearing it from me. But different. "Pen" also seems to be said louder/harsher vs "pin" which is softer/quieter
Nah I shouldn't. The missus hates day close phone addiction
Nah I shouldn't. The missus hates day close phone addiction
There only 8 people, it might not even last a day

Ugh fine. Then AM is playing tooThere only 8 people, it might not even last a day![]()
@Animal Midwife pls.... confirmUgh fine. Then AM is playing too
Am tired, but I can join with Paws.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok so this time I need to remember to get a good read on at least 2 of the sketch masons before I ask them about each other...
LAwpy MIA (ETA: Ergo, tot chat may take a minute 😆) but roles now being sent out with Game Thread to follow
You know what’s sad?
Thanksgiving is over
And I STILL HAVENT HAD ANY ROLLS
#modbandonment
Thanksgiving is over
And I STILL HAVENT HAD ANY ROLLS
#modbandonment
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lol if tot chat is really just me and samac, we can just message each other in a PM we previously made for a game that didn't have a tot chat!LAwpy MIA (ETA: Ergo, tot chat may take a minute 😆) but roles now being sent out with Game Thread to follow
lol if tot chat is really just me and samac, we can just message each other in a PM we previously made for a game that didn't have a tot chat!
Honestly was just gonna add you to dead chat lol
I mean that is fair lollol if tot chat is really just me and samac, we can just message each other in a PM we previously made for a game that didn't have a tot chat!
All roles are out. Game thread will open shortly.
Please let me know if you did not receive a role, or if your PM contains the title SH*TS WW instead of SHOTS WW.
Please let me know if you did not receive a role, or if your PM contains the title SH*TS WW instead of SHOTS WW.
Throw me in tot chat? 🥺All roles are out. Game thread will open shortly.
Please let me know if you did not receive a role, or if your PM contains the title SH*TS WW instead of SHOTS WW.
Can I join please 🥺Honestly was just gonna add you to dead chat lol
Can I join please 🥺
It won’t let me add you to PM for some reason !
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you give me adding privileges, I can try itIt won’t let me add you to PM for some reason !
maybe you’re at the max number you can add? I doubt it with how small it is, though… what error is it giving you?“Am tired,” or “AM tired”?Am tired, but I can join with Paws.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why not both?“Am tired,” or “AM tired”?
orrrrrrr AM is tired in the AM.Why not both?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, she’s tired in the AM because some brat keeps leaving her spooky voicemails 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@WildZoo can one smol shorty have a cookie, pls, since you're handing them out? 🥺
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They're a reward for flattery@WildZoo can one smol shorty have a cookie, pls, since you're handing them out? 🥺

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1 smol cookie for 1 smol shorty from the #1 best fellow female scientist badass tiny co-mod from the LaWWpy game? 🥺They're a reward for flattery![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Two cookies for you 😀1 smol cookie for 1 smol shorty from the #1 best fellow female scientist badass tiny co-mod from the LaWWpy game? 🥺
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oreos plsTwo cookies for you 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Granted!Oreos pls
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm watching Bake Off right now and they're making pavlovas, and it just made me think of the amazing mini pavlovas that @Cyndia made when I was running BBake Off during the England game 😍
That’s was the best mid game event ever hahaI'm watching Bake Off right now and they're making pavlovas, and it just made me think of the amazing mini pavlovas that @Cyndia made when I was running BBake Off during the England game 😍
@supershorty @Barkley13 @samac @alleycat03 Yall better watch out! Shots Deddies is still rollin! Long way to go but you just never knoowwwwwww, you might lose your wincon!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey now, we had to beat the game thread, nothing was said about dead chat@supershorty @Barkley13 @samac @alleycat03 Yall better watch out! Shots Deddies is still rollin! Long way to go but you just never knoowwwwwww, you might lose your wincon!

S U S
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, one of them was him going "Ala-BAMA" so maybe that's actually how you pronounce it![]()
ala-BAMAI still don’t know how to say genny
@JaggedJimmyJay
Tot pls
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@moonstermash see this post
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
