Should I go to my Columbia Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently debating between NYU, Tufts, and Stony Brook, all of which I have received an offer from.

I have a Columbia interview on the 26th of January, however the ate really is bad for me as I am all the way in Maine and have classes and such that day.

Do you guys think I should just bag the interview and chose between those other schools, or is it worth checking out Columbia?

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the same boat except I had 6 additional interviews but as soon as I got into NYU I decided that was it.

My father says "never mind the cheque; take the cash"
If you have sure thing go for it. I would've chosen either Stony or NYU.

However, if you already live close to CU and the cost of travel and missing work/school is not too much, then go for CU. It's Ivy for G-d's sake.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd go ... but If you decide not to, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to bump my own Columbia interview date up.

I am currently debating between NYU, Tufts, and Stony Brook, all of which I have received an offer from.

I have a Columbia interview on the 26th of January, however the ate really is bad for me as I am all the way in Maine and have classes and such that day.

Do you guys think I should just bag the interview and chose between those other schools, or is it worth checking out Columbia?

Would you go if you got in?

I don't remember whether I posted, but whoever wants my Jan 12th Columbia interview can have it.

Good luck!