skipping interview tour at columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp370

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does it bring bad image when you skip the tour???? i had interview at columbia but had to leave after lunch because had to leave nyc early...i wonder if that will dampen my image?:scared:

if anyone had tour there, what did i miss?

Members don't see this ad.

Rimless Glasses!!!

Interviewees were wondering what happened to you.

You missed a LONG tour and a superb rap up session by Dr. Mcmanus

Rimless Glasses!!!

Interviewees were wondering what happened to you.

You missed a LONG tour and a superb rap up session by Dr. Mcmanus
dang shoulda stayed...now i regret :(

Members don't see this ad :)
does it bring bad image when you skip the tour???? i had interview at columbia but had to leave after lunch because had to leave nyc early...i wonder if that will dampen my image?:scared:

if anyone had tour there, what did i miss?

wait, you didn't tell anyone you were leaving??? Did you just sneak out? hahahaha

wait, you didn't tell anyone you were leaving??? Did you just sneak out? hahahaha

i told them and they said it was fine but still feel as if i shoulda stayed

write them an email apologizing for your early departure...

you got into osu and you are instate... That's a pretty good deal. I would not worry.

Ha Ha I was wondering what happened to you man. That explains a lot I thought there was one more of us lol.

Why even go to the interview if you knew you couldn't stay for the whole thing? Just reschedule. I couldn't imagine essentially telling my interviewer to "wrap it up" cause I had important matters to take care of later that day. The interview is supposed to be a pretty important matter. Well I guess you had your priorities and you will see if the school has theirs.

you got into osu and you are instate... That's a pretty good deal. I would not worry.

Yeah, if you got into OSU in-state who cares about Columbia.

But if I was Columbia admissions, I would reject you immediately for not taking the school seriously. You really should have scheduled so that you could devote the whole day to the interview; everyone else did.

Not that it matters though, it's just Columbia anyways. GO BIG TEN!