jp370

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2007
Status
does it bring bad image when you skip the tour???? i had interview at columbia but had to leave after lunch because had to leave nyc early...i wonder if that will dampen my image?:scared:

if anyone had tour there, what did i miss?

dmatsdds27

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2008
Status
Rimless Glasses!!!

Interviewees were wondering what happened to you.

You missed a LONG tour and a superb rap up session by Dr. Mcmanus

About the Ads

Lopyswine

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2007
Chicago, IL
Status
Dental Student
does it bring bad image when you skip the tour???? i had interview at columbia but had to leave after lunch because had to leave nyc early...i wonder if that will dampen my image?:scared:

if anyone had tour there, what did i miss?
wait, you didn't tell anyone you were leaving??? Did you just sneak out? hahahaha

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
Pretty balsy of you to do that, but if you did it, there's nothing you can do to change that now. Just cross your fingers and hope that acceptance comes.

dent2009

YEEE BOI
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
write them an email apologizing for your early departure...

nydds25

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
Status
you got into osu and you are instate... That's a pretty good deal. I would not worry.

shoombol tallah

Big Boy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Ha Ha I was wondering what happened to you man. That explains a lot I thought there was one more of us lol.

Aceofspades

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Why even go to the interview if you knew you couldn't stay for the whole thing? Just reschedule. I couldn't imagine essentially telling my interviewer to "wrap it up" cause I had important matters to take care of later that day. The interview is supposed to be a pretty important matter. Well I guess you had your priorities and you will see if the school has theirs.

somethinpositiv

10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2008
Status
Dental Student
you got into osu and you are instate... That's a pretty good deal. I would not worry.
Yeah, if you got into OSU in-state who cares about Columbia.

But if I was Columbia admissions, I would reject you immediately for not taking the school seriously. You really should have scheduled so that you could devote the whole day to the interview; everyone else did.

Not that it matters though, it's just Columbia anyways. GO BIG TEN!

About the Ads