Step II SKYPE partner needed for Step 2CS. Exam is 3/20. Need partner ASAP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hands4Surgery

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!

I need someone that is willing to be my SP on skype (and I can be your SP if needed) to study for Step 2 CS. My test is on 3/20. I am in a US medical school but I am a bit off cycle so most people took the test already, and it's very difficult to find friends that have time to practice. If anybody can help me, it would be greatly appreciated! you may shoot me a text at (407) 591-74-eight-nine.

Thank you!!!