This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We haven't had a WW game in a while, you say?

"PREPARE YOURSELF!" for KOing all your friends- no cows included.
UnfitUnfitAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif


@kaydubs and I will be your lovely mods. Game set to run sometime later next week. We can accommodate a lot of players with this one, so call yo friends.

@WildZoo @Melchizedek @Karabiner13 @Skimble @RedLauren @Coopah @Lawper @Mad Jack @Crayola227 @SkiOtter @batsenecal @Animal Midwife
too lazy to think of more people to tag but please play my first modded game; I'm exited.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t done a WW game before. Is it possible to have a mentor?

And can I be Samus Aran k thanx
Dang, I thought you had but I just looked back and realized you haven't. I'll talk to KD about the mentor thing. But you should sign up, mentor or not 🙂 My first game was baptism by fire and it was totally worth it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang, I thought you had but I just looked back and realized you haven't. I'll talk to KD about the mentor thing. But you should sign up, mentor or not 🙂 My first game was baptism by fire and it was totally worth it.
I think she was killed like d2 in the latest noob game but I feel like she was busy and afk for the days she WAS alive?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah but I still feel like there’s a lot that goes on that I don’t know about. Do the wolves / villagers have their own private pm groups?

Wolves all share the same one (so they know who each other are), but villager usually have single one by themselves (unless it's masons or something like that).
 
Yeah but I still feel like there’s a lot that goes on that I don’t know about. Do the wolves / villagers have their own private pm groups?
Wolves have a private pm. Sometimes others in the game can pm, sometimes not, sometimes you can only pm certain people (like in groups). But there isn’t a village-wide PM because that’d defeat the purpose of the village trying to figure out who is and is not village :laugh:
 
Are there other special characters in the game? Like when I played mafia the person who got the joker card was the maverick and he could assassinate one person but then would die.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyways why not I’ll play. If someone is willing to mentor me I’d be appreciative but I don’t want that to mess the game up. I can just try and wing it and maybe I’ll make a fool of myself.