This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Or just make it so every post needs to be relevant to game, I think that would cut back a lot. I know the back and forth banter is all good and fun but if there was a separate thread for that it would cut back a good portion of posts and be much less overwhelming each day.

Members don't see this ad.

I actually thought this game was on topic most of the time, especially during the day. Night cycles get silly, so does the time between lynch close and the writeup, that is entirely normal. Some of what you're seeing as banter during the day is an important part of evaluating how players are reacting to things. I don't remember any extended off topic conversations, and those usually happen much more often.

Now some mods will actually close the thread between lynch close and the writeup, or for the whole night, that's been done before. I really don't think that's the main reason it was hard to keep up this game though. I think a lot of the players are just not that busy, the day cycles are relatively long, and there were a lot of players in the game for longer than usual due to the rezzes and lack of night kills. Recipe for talkative days, even when things are mostly on topic.

Reactions: 3 users