For Sale Sn2ed Study Materials - Like New or Untouched

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

evt5020

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am selling all of the Sn2ed study materials with the following conditions for $450 + shipping or best offer.

ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook 2010 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook 2011 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT in-Class Compendium (like new)
The Berkeley Review Biology Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Physics Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Organic Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)

Please message me if interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am selling all of the Sn2ed study materials with the following conditions for $450 + shipping or best offer.

ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook 2010 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook 2011 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT in-Class Compendium (like new)
The Berkeley Review Biology Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Physics Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Organic Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)

Please message me if interested.
Hi! have you sold the full set, yet?
 
Hello,

I am selling all of the Sn2ed study materials with the following conditions for $450 + shipping or best offer.

ExamKrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook 2010 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook 2011 (like new)
TPR Hyperlearning MCAT in-Class Compendium (like new)
The Berkeley Review Biology Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Physics Part I & II (brand new)
The Berekely Review Organic Chemistry Part I & II (brand new)

Please message me if interested.