Soccer WW Sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ziggyandjazzy

the smallest feline is a masterpiece
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A WW game based on the most popular game in the world: soccer! what's not to love?!
An exciting adventure brought to you by me and @Dinashadow (with oversight from @Karabiner13 and @kaydubs :biglove: :kiss:)

Day close: 6 or 7 PM PST
Night close: TBD

Hoping to get 20-21 people signed up.
Game will start sometime this weekend, provided the 90s game is over by then 😀

Let me know if you have any questions!


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
 
Last edited:
@Lawper could you please tag people? it would be great if the noobs from last game are included, if not I can also tag them :cat:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A WW game based on the most popular game in the world: soccer! what's not to love?!
An exciting adventure brought to you by me and @Dinashadow (with oversight from @Karabiner13 and @kaydubs :biglove: :kiss:)

Day close: 6 or 7 PM PST
Night close: TBD

Hoping to get 20-21 people signed up.
Game will start sometime this weekend, provided the 90s game is over by then 😀

Let me know if you have any questions!


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
 
Last edited:
1. wondering
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
 
Hrm I may have to sit this one out, or maybe be a sub. Out of town this weekend and then I go on equine med and that has a chance of being 12+ hour days.
it's up to you and what you want and feel like you can manage 😛
(but also I would love for you to play 😀)
 
it's up to you and what you want and feel like you can manage 😛
(but also I would love for you to play 😀)
It's a shame I can't predict the caseload in advance lol
I guess sign me up as a sub for now, that way I won't feel bad if I end up being super busy
 
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My personal space has been invaded! 😱
Good thing I'm sitting this one out, or The Fight For Fourteen might've become a brawl to the death. 😉
In my defense it’s my favorite number and is included in my username 😛
 
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to play again! But I’m traveling a ridiculous amount over the next couple weeks so I’ll catch the next game!!
 
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
 
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
 
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Mutts
13.
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me 😉
15. MsP
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

I think I need to take small procrastination breaks here and there or otherwise I'm just blahhhh