-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Soccer WW Sign ups
Started by ziggyandjazzy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll play
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry zig, the point of being a tentative sub was so I wouldn't commit before starting my next rotation and seeing how busy I'm going to be :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They haven't seen the light yet.Somehow the unusual mix of wows and hmms to your post makes me feel conflicted 🙁
But also it's because I have night classes so I go to sleep at like 5 am anyways
Oh good, a guilt free D1 lynch 😛
Kidding, kidding
Its ok, i already volunteered for that! 😎 #permalamb
Well I didnt get yelled at by any 18 year old boys so that was disappointing lol
Writing some ~flavor~. does anyone read those anyways? 😉
Does the game start today?Writing some ~flavor~. does anyone read those anyways? 😉
Writing some ~flavor~. does anyone read those anyways? 😉
No, but we read roles
😛
*crosses fingers for something cool*
*crosses fingers for something cool*
Vanillager for you.
Wolves are cool 😉*crosses fingers for something cool*
Wolves are cool 😉
Well then by definition Ive got to be the coolest person on SDN! Thanks miz!
Well then by definition Ive got to be the coolest person on SDN! Thanks miz!![]()
So...: lynch cubs?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Rolessssss incoming
once everyone has a role, I will start a game thread
once everyone has a role, I will start a game thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean.... vanillagers kick ass sometimes. Did you read the last game?Vanillager for you.
HAS THIS GAME STARTED YET??? VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I NEED IN!!!!
It did. Stagg is a sad Stagg 🙁
It did. Stagg is a sad Stagg 🙁
Last edited:
HAS THIS GAME STARTED YET??? VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I NEED IN!!!!
YOU CAN SUB IN WITH ME!!!
@ziggyandjazzy , I would like to be a sub if one is needed please.
@ziggyandjazzy , I would like to be a sub if one is needed please.
you could sub for me but won’t be around long 🤣
@ziggyandjazzy , I would like to be a sub if one is needed please.
We could use you now if you're up for it
We could use you now if you're up for it
Put me in coach!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was gonna say you can take my sub spot but looks like you're already in!HAS THIS GAME STARTED YET??? VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I NEED IN!!!!
It did. Stagg is a sad Stagg 🙁
Lawpy the lone sub tot 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K