Soccer WW Sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd love to join however after my meltdown in the noob game I'm a bit hesitant.

So long as everyone has forgiven me count me in.
I was absent so in my book you have a clean slate lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Also, I posted this in Y2K Dead Chat but it’s a funny story so I thought I’d share it here as well. Not sure who else has any sort of similar soccer experience. I played when I was around 4 or 5... except, I didn’t really play. I remember during the game I would walk around the field picking flowers and looking for cool bugs just waiting until snack time came around lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
12. Mutts
14. alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me ;)
15. MsP

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

I think I need to take small procrastination breaks here and there or otherwise I'm just blahhhh

How dare :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi apologies I'm not going to able to make this coming game but do please keep me in mind for further sessions.

Reactions: 2 users
I’ll play if there’s room I know nothing about soccer brace yourselves
Ohhhh I totally forgot to mention in the opening post that everyone needs to send me a tryout video of you playing soccer :rofl:

But on the real though I dont think most people do lol. no soccer knowledge required everyone!!!

Last edited:
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
12. Mutts
15. MsP

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

The later this gets filled the less likely I can play.
I don't know what to tell ya but I hope more people sign up as ideally I would get it rolling this weekend.
If you signed up, pulled @WildZoo and @Lawper up from subs, @cubsrule4e gets over someone taking his number, we would only need a handful more.

@Miranda Senft I know you said you were busy this weekend, could you play if it started next week? or what's the earliest?
@mizchiefmanaged is @Navilly on a lighter rotation currently or soon?
@SARdoghandler I know you said you were on a more difficult rotation currently. posting a few times during the night cycle as long as you get contingencies in would be fine!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what to tell ya but I hope more people sign up as ideally I would get it rolling this weekend.
If you signed up, pulled @WildZoo and @Lawper up from subs, @cubsrule4e gets over someone taking his number, we would only need a handful more.

@Miranda Senft I know you said you were busy this weekend, could you play if it started next week? or what's the earliest?
@mizchiefmanaged is @Navilly on a lighter rotation currently or soon?
@SARdoghandler I know you said you were on a more difficult rotation currently. posting a few times during the night cycle as long as you get contingencies in would be fine!
Sure sign him up I’ll make him play

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Sure sign him up I’ll make him play
Id ideally like to hear from him that he feel he has the time lol :p
If me playing is the difference between it running or not then you can sign me up.

But no complaints about me not being around during the vast majority of the day :p
ok awesome I will keep this in mind!

1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
8. nav
12. Mutts
15. MsP
18. coffee?
19. SAR
20. cubs

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

Changed my profile pic; ready for this game.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
8. nav
9. mpm
12. Mutts
15. MsP
18. coffee?
19. SAR
20. cubs

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
Yeah okay lol sign me up :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
convince AFF to play!! :p

He says he's too busy to play individually but wants in if he can hydra haha. We get it if you say no, totally understandable

He says he's too busy to play individually but wants in if he can hydra haha. We get it if you say no, totally understandable

Id prefer to keep no hydras atm

I can run the game with 19 also, right now we have 15 signed up and 2 subs. So potentially only need 2-3 more to get the ball rolling.
everyone tag and encourage people to join :p

Real low key but I’m kinda hoping I get a wolf role... I played the last two games as a villager and I want to get into some mischief :naughty:

• Love
Real low key but I’m kinda hoping I get a wolf role... I played the last two games as a villager and I want to get into some mischief :naughty:
May the RNG be ever in your favor

but honestly I prefer villager

Wolfing is a little scary, but fun anyway haha. It can be fun to have someone put you in their village reads while you cackle in wolf chat. I definitely feel like for me at least it can be kind of high stress... but then, so is being a villager alive at endgame lol

Just to keep everyone updated, I figured I would wait a couple days to see if we can get 2-3 people which would really be ideal.

The game is currently designed for somewhere between 19-21 players. If we don't get that many, I will either have to scrap the current game design and theme and run it when people are more available (looks like I missed out on the winter break window :cryi: ) or adapt the roles and such to accommodate smaller numbers. I'm open to suggestions here. And I also encourage you to encourage others to join if you want to get the ball rolling so to speak lol. Later I'll nag people and tag those who havent explicitly said no ;)

Reactions: 3 users
1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
8. nav
9. mpm
12. Mutts
13. @Barkley13 (Im village this game so I cant kill you)
15. MsP
18. coffee?
19. SAR
20. cubs

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
####lynch cubby### for the lulz, and because "I'm village" sounds like something a wolf would say

1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
8. nav
9. mpm
12. Mutts
15. MsP
18. coffee?
19. SAR
20. cubs

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs
And you even put me on my favorite number!

• Love
You can put me on the list if you need bodies to fill out the roster. Just no expectation on how much I contribute.

• Love
You can put me on the list if you need bodies to fill out the roster. Just no expectation on how much I contribute.
as long as you can get a vote in and night action (contingencies are fine) for the most part, should be good!
maybe this will convince @Animal Midwife to play :thinking:

1. wondering
2. bigcats
3. Wolfie<3
4. Sunbodi
5. Killerleaf
6. genny
7. miz
8. nav
9. mpm
12. Mutts
15. MsP
18. coffee?
19. SAR
20. cubs
21. Lupes

Subs:
1. lawper
2. dubs

I will fill a spot. Not going to be active most of the time as I have zero time during work hours, but I'll at least be a body on the field to take a hit to the face. :)

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ok looks like thunder cats are go provided coffee or dubs can take one or both of the spots (still waiting to hear from them :) ) . I'm reffing this afternoon (woohoo) but I will be on tonight to hopefully get this show on the road!

1. @WonderingStudent
2. @BigCats
3. @Wolfie<3
4. @Sunbodi
5. @killerleaf
6. @genny
7. @mizchiefmanaged
8. @Navilly
9. @mypetmoose
10. @Melchizedek
12. @muttmanager
14. @alissa14 aka Lizzo aka whatever else you wanna call me ;)
15. @Ms Procrastinator
18. @CoffeeQuestionMark ??
19. @SARdoghandler
20. @cubsrule4e
21. @Lupin21

Subs:
1. @Lawper
2. @WildZoo do ya want in on the starting line up??

giphy.gif

• Love