Southern Illinois University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

No way. Are you going to stick with NYU? Good thing you haven't signed the lease yet
I am really debating it hard.
And yes thank god I didn't sign the lease yet so I actually have an option to choose.

I'm just super torn. I've lived in IL for 9 years and want to explore other places, esp after living in NJ this past year I really fell in love with the East Coast.
But SIUE is so cheap.

I know I'll be happier in NYC during the 4 years, and I feel like I wont ever be able to experience living in NYC like this. But is the experience worth passing up for SIUE's cheap tuition?

Members don't see this ad.

I am really debating it hard.
And yes thank god I didn't sign the lease yet so I actually have an option to choose.

I'm just super torn. I've lived in IL for 9 years and want to explore other places, esp after living in NJ this past year I really fell in love with the East Coast.
But SIUE is so cheap.

I know I'll be happier in NYC during the 4 years, and I feel like I wont ever be able to experience living in NYC like this. But is the experience worth passing up for SIUE's cheap tuition?
Yeah tough decision. You will just have to decide whats best for you. I would just encourage you to sit down and do the math on a peice of paper. When I did that and saw the difference in loans and how long it would take to pay them off, I was very suprised.

Reactions: 1 users