Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW... in the Anatomy Lab
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.... I literally was like, I couldn’t read Matt or Barkley all game so I should Lynch them now.
FML
I WAS RIGHT!! It was an easy wolf out!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matt were you a woof??
As the students stared down at their cadavers, a sense of impending doom fell upon them.
There was too much to know...too much to comprehend...and it was all coming at them much too quickly.
How is anyone supposed to learn all this crap, anyways?
Dismissed from the lab (again? sheesh, someone's got some lab safety violations, huh?) is @grebes4lyfe , FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
1. @SARdoghandler SKULL FORAMINA - WOLF ROLE NAME SEER
2. @johnnaboo FASHIONABLE LAB COAT - VILLAGE PROTECTOR (DIMINISHING)
3. @katashark/ @Dinashadow REWETTING SPRAY - VILLAGE REZ
4. @grebes4lyfe FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
Lab Group B
5. @Dinashadow FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
6. @Barkley13 DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY - VANILLA WOLF
7. @muttmanager FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
8. @Matthew9Thirtyfive DESSICATED FASCIA - WOLF BLOCKER
Lab Group C
9. @finnickthedog FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
10. @Caiter92 TRUSTY PROBE - VILLAGE AFFILIATION SEER
11. @Animal Midwife FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
There was too much to know...too much to comprehend...and it was all coming at them much too quickly.
How is anyone supposed to learn all this crap, anyways?
______________
Dismissed from the lab (again? sheesh, someone's got some lab safety violations, huh?) is @grebes4lyfe , FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
WOLVES WIN
...in a shut-out, no less (my personal fave)
Lab Group A
1. @SARdoghandler SKULL FORAMINA - WOLF ROLE NAME SEER
2. @johnnaboo FASHIONABLE LAB COAT - VILLAGE PROTECTOR (DIMINISHING)
3. @katashark/ @Dinashadow REWETTING SPRAY - VILLAGE REZ
4. @grebes4lyfe FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
Lab Group B
5. @Dinashadow FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
6. @Barkley13 DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY - VANILLA WOLF
7. @muttmanager FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
8. @Matthew9Thirtyfive DESSICATED FASCIA - WOLF BLOCKER
Lab Group C
9. @finnickthedog FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
10. @Caiter92 TRUSTY PROBE - VILLAGE AFFILIATION SEER
11. @Animal Midwife FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
Last edited:
Ah, I see you all spoiled it while I was doing my nice final write up. Just like students to come in and make a mess of my beautiful prosections.
You posted too early 😛Ah, I see you all spoiled it while I was doing my nice final write up. Just like students to come in and make a mess of my beautiful prosections.
lol I was very close to self-voting but rip
Wolf sweep! Well done! 



Hehehehehe
*insert wolf brag gifs here but can't from my phone*
This was actually so so fun and the first time I've ever been alive for a woof win, much less a sweep
*insert wolf brag gifs here but can't from my phone*
This was actually so so fun and the first time I've ever been alive for a woof win, much less a sweep
3 wolves, 2 with PR’s in an 11 person game???? And the game ended day 3???
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
3 wolves, 2 with PR’s in an 11 person game???? And the game ended day 3???
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
but we worked hard...
^^fully agree.......3 wolves, 2 with PR’s in an 11 person game???? And the game ended day 3???
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R u sure🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
but we worked hard...
It was 27%+ wolf and two of them had PRs.
lol I was very close to self-voting but rip
I was so terrified you'd cotton on to me hahaha
3 wolves, 2 with PR’s in an 11 person game???? And the game ended day 3???
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
Meh. We still won. And two of us were noob wolves.
R u sure
It was 27%+ wolf and two of them had PRs.
Doesn't diminish a wolf pack that imo worked well together and didn't arouse much suspicion
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
but we worked hard...
If anyone had listened to me I would have voted M935 after barks, and looked at you after we saw neither of them were seers.
I mean, I’m happy for a wolf win, but you have to admit that the cards were drastically stacked in your favor. A game this size should have 1 MAYBE 2 wolves. And no PR’s, or just limited... But it’s not my game.🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
but we worked hard...
This is also why I avoid speed games lol 😛
Speed games seem to have weird balance issues. And also the stress...

Speed games seem to have weird balance issues. And also the stress...
R u sure
It was 27%+ wolf and two of them had PRs.
Also our prs did nothing useful during the game haha. We got very lucky with the early outing of caiter and jboo. After that blocked and seered a bumch of vanillagers
We did nothing useful because people decided to lynch me for liking funny posts lolAlso our prs did nothing useful during the game haha. We got very lucky with the early outing of caiter and jboo. After that blocked and seered a bumch of vanillagers
I think they won without any wolves lynched, so that's what it was, and they can celebrate doing a good job in a chaotic environment.3 wolves, 2 with PR’s in an 11 person game???? And the game ended day 3???
Yikes ... seems a little unfair to call it a shutout, but that’s just my opinion...
It's a speed game -- ratios are different, and it can swing wildly in one direction or another. This is the same configuration as the first game I ran, and that one ended after many more cycles with 2:1 left at lylo.
Last edited:
Doesn't diminish a wolf pack that imo worked well together and didn't arouse much suspicion
Don’t let them get to you. We did a good job.
Yeah but you still HAD them and the blocker was useful for when the PRs had to reveal. It was overly unbalanced and I wouldn’t call it an amazing sweep when you didn’t have to do much to win *shrug*Also our prs did nothing useful during the game haha. We got very lucky with the early outing of caiter and jboo. After that blocked and seered a bumch of vanillagers
Correct. It is not.I mean, I’m happy for a wolf win, but you have to admit that the cards were drastically stacked in your favor. A game this size should have 1 MAYBE 2 wolves. And no PR’s, or just limited... But it’s not my game.
And, now I get to finish my homework and go to bed at a reasonable hour. 😀
We did nothing useful because people decided to lynch me for liking funny posts lol
Lol I meant wolf prs did nothing useful. You got very unlucky on a D1 and we guessed you had a pr so had to off you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I saw right thru your pocketing after I died, SAR
Ski, let people enjoy their game, pleaseYeah but you still HAD them and the blocker was useful for when the PRs had to reveal. It was overly unbalanced and I wouldn’t call it an amazing sweep when you didn’t have to do much to win *shrug*
Yeah but you still HAD them and the blocker was useful for when the PRs had to reveal. It was overly unbalanced and I wouldn’t call it an amazing sweep when you didn’t have to do much to win *shrug*
I never called it an amazing sweep. I literally was just happy to have one wolf win under my belt when I wasn't already dead. Y'know?
I had fun, Pips. Thanks for the fix 😍Correct. It is not.
And, now I get to finish my homework and go to bed at a reasonable hour. 😀
Unlynch finn
Lynch Matty
Bringing up conversion early is not super
Seems like jboozy spotted the problem but no one believed her 🙁
I saw that as weird, like what is she talking about - but, didn't get to comment on it lolWtf did no one lynch SAR when she tried to argue self Rez convert lol
Yeah, I saw right thru your pocketing after I died, SAR
Clearly why we had to off you early. That and a pr 😛
I almost re-protected myself N2. Ah wellClearly why we had to off you early. That and a pr 😛
Seems like jboozy spotted the problem but no one believed her 🙁
Cause it was a crappy reason. I would have said that had I been a villager too. I actually used that to get people on jboo lol.
Now I’m gonna go workout.
Thanks @PippyPony! That was really fun!
Thanks @PippyPony !! 



I saw that as weird, like what is she talking about - but, didn't get to comment on it lol
Lol but it is a thing! Also tbf I'm a sketchy ass person and if I were village in this game likely would have still posed it as a hypothetical
Also @Barkley13 i was reading you as village so good job! I always find SAR as sketch, and Matt confuses me with his logic.
Lol still fun to read overall which I hadn’t gotten on to SDN at 7 so I could’ve played but oh well.
Lol still fun to read overall which I hadn’t gotten on to SDN at 7 so I could’ve played but oh well.
Girl why didn’t you protect me N1 😛I almost re-protected myself N2. Ah well
Never thought it would end so early, shoulda played! Looked fun, thanks for the entertainment!
You were able to do that, for the record. Your protection would have started gradually wearing off with each successfully stopped kill, though.I almost re-protected myself N2. Ah well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because #trustissuesGirl why didn’t you protect me N1 😛
Oh, and village actually had 3 power roles: seer, protect...and village rez. Power roles would have rezzed with abilities intact.
Ties were also set to only kill one player vs. both
Ties were also set to only kill one player vs. both
-.-Because #trustissues
I always find SAR as sketch
My life, man. This is why I never live as a wolf. I will take this one time as my likely last time hahaha
I try not to I promise lol. But I couldn’t help myselfMy life, man. This is why I never live as a wolf. I will take this one time as my likely last time hahaha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
