Speed WW... in the Anatomy Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The REAL question is...what's the mnemonic ;)

(It's a common one, I thought it was used in human medicine as well. I actually got it from my sister, who is a human doc)
*twitch*

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
last game someone soft-claimed they were the seer but they weren't
i guess im not super inclined to take anything at face value in this game, so without someone being protected, i'm not convinced she's the protector

Okay, but protector and seer are both pretty common roles in speed games so imo it would be bold for her to make that specific claim in a game where an actual protector probably exists.

It's why I was on board with lynching her when she claimed "PR" but not comfortable with it any longer when she claimed protector.

Dead by errant scalpel is @johnnaboo ,[COLOR=#00ffff] FASHIONABLE LAB COAT - VILLAGE PROTECTOR (Diminishing strength)[/COLOR]

It is now SESSION 3
SESSION 3 WILL END AT 8:55PM

[SIZE=4][U]Lab Group A[/U][/SIZE]
1. [USER=751318]@SARdoghandler

3. @katashark/ @Dinashadow
4. @grebes4lyfe - FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT

Lab Group B
6. @Barkley13
7. @muttmanager
8. @Matthew9Thirtyfive

Lab Group C
9. @finnickthedog
11. @Animal Midwife

In the Freezer
10. @Caiter92 TRUSTY PROBE - VILLAGE AFFILIATION SEER
5. Dinashadow OG FIRST YEAR VET STUDENT - VANILLA VILLAGER
2. @johnnaboo FASHIONABLE LAB COAT - VILLAGE PROTECTOR (Diminishing strength)[/user]

Last edited:
The REAL question is...what's the mnemonic ;)

(It's a common one, I thought it was used in human medicine as well. I actually got it from my sister, who is a human doc)
I mean, there’s a million. The one I know is very dirty hahaha

Reactions: 1 user
Why is jboo village? She’s still sketchy to me. What are you seeing that I’m not.

See below response by Finn

Okay, but protector and seer are both pretty common roles in speed games so imo it would be bold for her to make that specific claim in a game where an actual protector probably exists.

It's why I was on board with lynching her when she claimed "PR" but not comfortable with it any longer when she claimed protector.

Because this is the same as my thought pattern

i'm curious to see what day and night results are.
i see what you're saying, so maybe my feels towards her are more because i'm not as familiar with game mechanics in general, but when people started assuming stagg was the seer in dogs, i diddn't see the actual seer pop in and say "uh no he's not" either
i guess jboo is neutral but very much on my radar right now

What kind of logic is this? And exactly how many wolves do you think there are that you would say "most" of them are on Dina?

It's a game of 11. I was thinking 2 wolves. Maybe 3 or a convert.

Two seems reasonable, but why are there so many PRs?

i'm curious to see what day and night results are.
i see what you're saying, so maybe my feels towards her are more because i'm not as familiar with game mechanics in general, but when people started assuming stagg was the seer in dogs, i diddn't see the actual seer pop in and say "uh no he's not" either
i guess jboo is neutral but very much on my radar right now

But the situation in that game was different... stagg planned with the seer to take the fall to get the results out and never actually said he was the seer. This didn't seem the same to me at all

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
But the situation in that game was different... stagg planned with the seer to take the fall to get the results out and never actually said he was the seer. This didn't seem the same to me at all
i was dead at that time, so i wasn't following all the details. that makes sense.
obviously, i was wrong too about jboo

Honestly I just assumed jboo was lying since stagg and coffee did that in the noob game.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
jboo (1) - SAR
Finn () -
Caiter (4) - jboo, matty9, mutts, grebes
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - dina
grebes (4) - am, bark, caiter, finn

10/11
Missing: kata

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Finn () -
Dina (4) - bark, finn, mutts, jboo
jboo
(3) - M99, kata, dina
barks (1) - grebes
matty9 () -
kata (1) - AM
grebes (1) - SAR

10/10

Lynch mutts

I like AM's theory about people on Dina's lynch and that we'll probably find one woof there. Mutts feels like she's lying low to me compared to Barks to me right now, so going there. Could be woof trying to deflect attention?

Well poop.

Also, I was blocked last night

Welp, will confirm that a blocker (or at least some mechanism of blocking) exists but I'm also going to echo AM and question why there are so many PRs in a little speed game.

and looks like jboo was blocked too. How many PRs are normal in a speed game?

Day 1 Lynch Tally
jboo (1) - SAR
Finn () -
Caiter (4) - jboo, matty9, mutts, grebes
barkbark () -
Dina () -
M99 (1) - dina
grebes (4) - am, bark, caiter, finn

10/11
Missing: kata

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Finn () -
Dina (4) - bark, finn, mutts, jboo
jboo
(3) - M99, kata, dina
barks (1) - grebes
matty9 () -
kata (1) - AM
grebes (1) - SAR

10/10

Oh good, I was starting to worry. Hahah

AM has been pretty quiet but I think that’s her style.
Finn has seemed pretty logical to me and clearly jumped off jboo based on game mechanics and was right.
Not sure about mutts.
Kata seemed a little sketch.
Barks seems like she’s hunting wolves
Grebes is probably still village so I’m putting her 100% there.
Sar just came in really so not sure.

I think I could go mutts or Kata.

But AM always seems to me like a crafty player and a crafty player in the last game totally pocketed me.

I think between kata, barks, M935 at least one is a wolf
Kata- popping in voting on someone who claimed a PR (now Dina ugh)
m935 - stayed on jboo
barks - lead Dina lynch

I feel okay about AM and finn, probably grebes because seems unlikely anything weird happened there
Neutral about M95, kata (now Dina) because seems like she was just too busy
Sketchy - mutts

lynch matty ice

he's agreeing with me a lot and it's weird.
WIFOM:
what if he's a wolf trying to pocket me knowing that if he is successful and goes down, that I would look like a convert? (i'm not)

lynch matty ice

he's agreeing with me a lot and it's weird.
WIFOM:
what if he's a wolf trying to pocket me knowing that if he is successful and goes down, that I would look like a convert? (i'm not)

I’m agreeing with you because I know you’re village you idiot. :p

and looks like jboo was blocked too. How many PRs are normal in a speed game?

Depends but ones of this size I've usually seen have two or less. Make me worry about wolf PRs and/or numbers.

Depends but ones of this size I've usually seen have two or less. Make me worry about wolf PRs and/or numbers.

It's made me really concerned that grebes may have been auto-rez-convert. I know how much you hate that word and I'm not ready to go there yet. But no one's claimed rez and the tinfoil is strong tonight

Leaning village on grebes and AM
My wolfy vibes are towards Barks and mutts. Barks for tunneling thr last Dina and I just have weird feels about mutts

I’m agreeing with you because I know you’re village you idiot. :p

it weirds me out
you've also said a lot that you've studied game theory and strategy pretty extensively, so i feel like you would come up with really WIFOM schemes as a wolf.

also, it's all moving v fast and i don't have any formulated thoughts about anyone else.

I’m getting similar feels about mutts that I did in the noob game. Barks did put a vote on dina first, but to me that’s a bit of a stretch, especially since Ive seen plenty of villagers do that. I could be swayed to go that way if the evidence is stronger though.

Btw I ****ing hate autocorrect.

I was looked at closely and they tried to "pronounce my latin name." Is what I was told. Not sure what that means but someone may be able to clear me as village. However, I think it was a wolf seer since we lose a village seer already.