Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@ ski, who did you protect?

I can clear ny, and based on mmm role I'm fairly certain she's village because her role was village in trilt's favorite things game. So add your person and us, and that leaves 3 left with 2 wolves probably.
Eh yeah I guess. I protected @Animal Midwife, which she was targeted last night, so my protection was needed. not sure if she got a notification, but i got one saying she was protected.

See above
you still seem a smidgen sketchy to me, but so do coop and snowy
 
So we essentially have 4 people cleared, unless trilt did weird mechanics in a speed game (which I doubt).

So we are down to nyanko, coopah, caiter, and snowy.

Caiter put cdo over the edge in last lynch, least likely.

So nyanko, coopah, or snowy.
 
@ ski, who did you protect?

I can clear ny, and based on mmm role I'm fairly certain she's village because her role was village in trilt's favorite things game. So add your person and us, and that leaves 3 left with 2 wolves probably.

Oh really??...Thats interesting
 
So we essentially have 4 people cleared, unless trilt did weird mechanics in a speed game (which I doubt).

So we are down to nyanko, coopah, caiter, and snowy.

Caiter put cdo over the edge in last lynch, least likely.

So nyanko, coopah, or snowy.

No, I put cdo over the edge. Caiter made a tie.
 
Lynch Caiter

I'm the role seer. I know ny and mmm's roles. Ski is protector, AM was protected by ski. STL most likely isn't a convert in a speed game.

Normally I wouldn't out that but pretty sure ski would try to get me lynched otherwise and if I can narrow it down to most likely wolves I'm okay with risking dying tonight over it. Ski would get me killed if I didn't anyway
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm the role seer. I know ny and mmm's roles. Ski is protector, AM was protected by ski. STL most likely isn't a convert in a speed game.

Normally I wouldn't out that but pretty sure ski would try to get me lynched otherwise and if I can narrow it down to most likely wolves I'm okay with risking dying tonight over it. Ski would get me killed if I didn't anyway
Now that this has officially been said, ski, please protect caiter tn. it guarantees game over tomorrow.
 
I'm the role seer. I know ny and mmm's roles. Ski is protector, AM was protected by ski. STL most likely isn't a convert in a speed game.

Normally I wouldn't out that but pretty sure ski would try to get me lynched otherwise and if I can narrow it down to most likely wolves I'm okay with risking dying tonight over it. Ski would get me killed if I didn't anyway

With a rezzer in a speed game I don't know if there could be a convert mech in a speed game as well... what do people think? Instead of protecting AM working.
 
I'm the role seer. I know ny and mmm's roles. Ski is protector, AM was protected by ski. STL most likely isn't a convert in a speed game.

Normally I wouldn't out that but pretty sure ski would try to get me lynched otherwise and if I can narrow it down to most likely wolves I'm okay with risking dying tonight over it. Ski would get me killed if I didn't anyway

Okay so what are ny's and mmm's roles?
 
With a rezzer in a speed game I don't know if there could be a convert mech in a speed game as well... what do people think? Instead of protecting AM working.
If that's the case, ski showed her hand and she is the convert, as she made the claim that AM was protected. So I am not too worried about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i mean given that there's a res in a speed game, could there also be a wolf role seer? idk, just playing devil's advocate
I totally agree that it's plausible, but given that we aren't at end game, I am happy to go along with it for this lynch.

Although a res makes the game essentially a 3 wolf, 10 villager scenario, which is classic speed WW ratio
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would not have outed myself if I wasn't very sure ski would have tried very hard to get me killed this cycle. (also, dude, I'm always quieter 😛). Helping clear 5/8 though seemed worth outing myself to help village narrow it down.
 
ny is microwave meal, mmm is diet coke. Diet coke was village in favorite things (I searched), so very much doubt she isn't village.

Fine. I'm not a microwave meal as ya'll can guess, but I'm not a wolf.. I don't know if I trust caiter, but to preserve a potential seer

Unlynch Caiter

Lynch Coop