You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW take 2
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
aw man, this is the first time he's been a vanillager in a game I've played.
Lynch snowy
because RIP
Lynch snowy
because RIP
Villager: STL, Pippy, Ski
Neutral: everyone else
Wolfy: MMM, Ny (Where are you!), cheathac
Neutral: everyone else
Wolfy: MMM, Ny (Where are you!), cheathac
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes(oh whoops, @Trilt -- can we can post during night cycle?)
Villager: STL, Pippy, Ski
Neutral: everyone else
Wolfy: MMM, Ny (Where are you!), cheathac
Crap STL is dead now, ugh it's hard to keep up.
Crap STL is dead now, ugh it's hard to keep up.
I feel you man, my internet is super slow tonight. Not conducive to success in this game haha
This came out of nowhere, what's your reasoning?aw man, this is the first time he's been a vanillager in a game I've played.
Lynch snowy
because RIP
personally, coops pleading posts for someone to break the tie sketch me out. I know that in stl's game ties ended with both dying, but the pleading is what makes me go![]()
But then you went and tried to break the tie...
That makes me go

I'd also like to hear from 3M
And if ny doesn't show up and at least vote for someone, I'm going there next.
And if ny doesn't show up and at least vote for someone, I'm going there next.
Ties are bad for village, both could die, none could die, or random person voting could die. It takes control away from village. Breaking tie leads me to believe you're village, and pippy too.personally, coops pleading posts for someone to break the tie sketch me out. I know that in stl's game ties ended with both dying, but the pleading is what makes me go![]()
I'd also like to hear from 3M
And if ny doesn't show up and at least vote for someone, I'm going there next.
Hi Pippy!🙂
This came out of nowhere, what's your reasoning?
Where did my reasoning for Snowy come from? The tone of her posts in the back & forth with STL felt off to me.
Ugh me too. I don't want to but I will lynch my manator in cold bloodI'd also like to hear from 3M
And if ny doesn't show up and at least vote for someone, I'm going there next.
Lynch cheat
Something feels off about the way she defended.
Something feels off about the way she defended.
idk I don't see 3M as wolfy, but then again, she hasn't really said anything besides for this.Villager: STL, Pippy, Ski
Neutral: everyone else
Wolfy: MMM, Ny (Where are you!), cheathac
and that was before the game even started.I feel like it you were vanilla you would have still been waiting for a PM and not have posted like that...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Although heads up that you're still sketching me out, too, Coop.
I can see why she would want to though? In a speed game I doubt they'd ever kill both, but I can see why it'd make her nervouspersonally, coops pleading posts for someone to break the tie sketch me out. I know that in stl's game ties ended with both dying, but the pleading is what makes me go![]()
did that before her pleading post. technically the pleading ended up posting after lynch close anyway, so her pleading wouldn't have helped. The way she was begging just reminded me of other times when people have been like "you gotta unlynch me!!!" (h&h in the noob game, specifically comes to mind) or "someone please break the tie!!!!" and turned up wolf.But then you went and tried to break the tie...
That makes me go![]()
Ok gotchaWhere did my reasoning for Snowy come from? The tone of her posts in the back & forth with STL felt off to me.
A Crappy Little Lynch Tally
Snowy (1) - Pippy
Cheat (1) - AM
Ny (1) - Cheat
3/10 accounted for.
Snowy (1) - Pippy
Cheat (1) - AM
Ny (1) - Cheat
3/10 accounted for.
I can see why she would want to though? In a speed game I doubt they'd ever kill both, but I can see why it'd make her nervous
That happened in the last speed game.
Always am 😉 on the plus side I don't usually die from night kills anymore.Although heads up that you're still sketching me out, too, Coop.
Where did my reasoning for Snowy come from? The tone of her posts in the back & forth with STL felt off to me.
Further clarification in case anyone is interested -- I PMed with her a lot during the last regular game. Hypotheticals are normal for her; the tone of those hypotheticals was not.
Lynch cheat
#@&*@%&*@% sorry, i got distracted by something else
I'm not really feeling MMM (because I think I got her comments mixed up in my head with cheathac) so I'll go with Pippy for now
Lynch Snowy
Lynch Snowy
Always am 😉 on the plus side I don't usually die from night kills anymore.
She did this in the other game she played. It's not irregular, doesn't make her a villager or a wolf.
I know you're dead, but I disagree with this a little bit (at least, I don't remember the posts being that similar...could be remembering wrong, though)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not really feeling MMM (because I think I got her comments mixed up in my head with cheathac) so I'll go with Pippy for now
Lynch Snowy
Lol I was super confused by your tag
let me read back
Sorry! Also, fine with cheat lynch btw. Still developing feelsLol I was super confused by your tag
** lynch mmm**
agree with egg her only post being the one quoted above being weird
That was not my only post...?
A Slightly Less Crappy Little Lynch Tally
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Coopah
Cheat (2) - AM, 3m
Ny (1) - Cheat
3m (1) - Caiter
6/10 accounted for.
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Coopah
Cheat (2) - AM, 3m
Ny (1) - Cheat
3m (1) - Caiter
6/10 accounted for.
I didn't reveal in the other speed game. I did on accident within the group inbox chat the first WW game I played
...And?
Do I go with egg, or do I go with Snowy...decisions decisions
Interesting.it wasn't the only post, but it was the only post with actual content/ not fluff.That was not my only post...?
did not play it so did not realize that was the STL game she was referring too. That makes sense why she'd want to get off the tie. That makes me question ski for being suspicious of it...That happened in the last speed game.
**Unlynch mmm, lynch ski**
*************I know you're dead, but I disagree with this a little bit (at least, I don't remember the posts being that similar...could be remembering wrong, though)
Attachments
A Slightly Less Crappy Little Lynch Tally
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Coopah
Cheat (2) - AM, 3m
Ny (1) - Cheat
3m () -
Ski (1) - Caiter
6/10 accounted for.
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Coopah
Cheat (2) - AM, 3m
Ny (1) - Cheat
3m () -
Ski (1) - Caiter
6/10 accounted for.
20 minutes remaining.
did not play it so did not realize that was the STL game she was referring too. That makes sense why she'd want to get off the tie. That makes me question ski for being suspicious of it...
**Unlynch mmm, lynch ski**
Coop's reaction to her breaking the tie was that she was village...I had the opposite feeling about that

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Further clarification in case anyone is interested -- I PMed with her a lot during the last regular game. Hypotheticals are normal for her; the tone of those hypotheticals was not.
What other hypotheticals besides my vote for weim are you talking about because I am actually really confused.
yeah but ski trying to call coop out for wanting to is weird to meCoop's reaction to her breaking the tie was that she was village...I had the opposite feeling about that![]()
yeah but ski trying to call coop out for wanting to is weird to me
I agree
again, it was the pleading that made me look twice.yeah but ski trying to call coop out for wanting to is weird to me
did that before her pleading post. technically the pleading ended up posting after lynch close anyway, so her pleading wouldn't have helped. The way she was begging just reminded me of other times when people have been like "you gotta unlynch me!!!" (h&h in the noob game, specifically comes to mind) or "someone please break the tie!!!!" and turned up wolf.
As a general I feel breaking ties are more toward village characters than wolves, as confusion benefits them more. Ironic I'm defending someone who's suspicious of me but that's WW.Coop's reaction to her breaking the tie was that she was village...I had the opposite feeling about that![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 121K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K