You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW take 2
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's interesting, why do you think this?somebody is maybe trying to cast shade on snowshoe or something
brb dog walk
i think this because i feel like it's pretty convenient that pippy died after she was going after snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
where's caiter?
also sorry guys i'm playing between splatoon matches, i got sucked into a game with friends lol
So since they were both going after her, maybe she's not as sketch? I was thinking she was, but maybe a frame?i think this because i feel like it's pretty convenient that pippy died after she was going after snowy
where's caiter?
wheres eggo too?
also sorry guys i'm playing between splatoon matches, i got sucked into a game with friends lol
I never would've guessed you liked that.
I'm here, hold on. I'm writing up a post! Gotta iso a lotwheres eggo too?
I never would've guessed you liked that.
can't tell if joke, it's my avatar
Bleh Lynch Tally
Snowy (1) - AM
1/8 accounted for.
Snowy (1) - AM
1/8 accounted for.
I'm feeling a ski lynch with the tie stuff...agreed with ny that the Pippy/STL might be too convenient to blame snowy?
lynch ski
lynch ski
It's interesting that both Pippy and STL died...
Lynch Snowy
It's interesting that you think that right away..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's interesting that you think that right away..
ehh it was my first thought too...
I'm still feeling Lynch snowy because it might be too convenient but still the bodies are piling up
Ski's my IRL twlover, and I love her, but she's playing exactly like she played last game when she was a wolf. Some fluff related post and theory, but nothing too deep/ original. I really think she's a wolf.
lynch Ski
did that before her pleading post. technically the pleading ended up posting after lynch close anyway, so her pleading wouldn't have helped. The way she was begging just reminded me of other times when people have been like "you gotta unlynch me!!!" (h&h in the noob game, specifically comes to mind) or "someone please break the tie!!!!" and turned up wolf.
lynch cheat because of the role reveal when asked for reads and then saying "maybe thats my role, maybe not"
i think thats the point. STL and Pippy think a lot alike, so Ny's suggesting pippy would want to kill off stl first.
lynch Ski
It's interesting that you think that right away..
It would make perfect sense. That said, I still don't feel 100% comfortable with 3m either...
Unless you're picking the most obvious choices so they think someones setting you up and dont vote for you?It's interesting that you think that right away..
Bleh Again Lynch Tally
Snowy (2) - AM, Coopah
Ski (3) - 3m, Caiter, Egg
5/8 accounted for.
Snowy (2) - AM, Coopah
Ski (3) - 3m, Caiter, Egg
5/8 accounted for.
my only real feels is still ski, so ****lynch ski****
also remembering why I never play speed games. So much harder to get feels on people this quick.
Haha I didn't realize how difficult it would be to read people compared to a normal game
Also,
Lynch Ski
lynch caiter
Ski's my IRL twlover, and I love her, but she's playing exactly like she played last game when she was a wolf. Some fluff related post and theory, but nothing too deep/ original. I really think she's a wolf.
lynch Ski
you guys reeeeealllllly dont want to lynch me.
Also, cdo, you were a mod when i was a wolf for a day in the last speed game
Lynch caiter because she hasn't posted much this game and seems to be coasting.
Ski's my IRL twlover, and I love her, but she's playing exactly like she played last game when she was a wolf. Some fluff related post and theory, but nothing too deep/ original. I really think she's a wolf.
lynch Ski
idk cdoc
I have feelz going off for you....
Blegh Against Lynch Tally
Snowy (2) - AM, Coopah
Ski (4) - 3m, Caiter, Egg, Snowy
Caiter (2) - Ny, Ski
8/8 accounted for.
Snowy (2) - AM, Coopah
Ski (4) - 3m, Caiter, Egg, Snowy
Caiter (2) - Ny, Ski
8/8 accounted for.
It would make perfect sense. That said, I still don't feel 100% comfortable with 3m either...
I mean I think you are playing pretty village this game and its a reasonable conclusion, but it made me side eye you. Why 3m? I had her as village.
I have some feels going for her too. she was a babymod during the last speed game when i was a wolf for a whole 55 minutes in a day cycle. So she saw everything behind the scenes.idk cdoc
I have feelz going off for you....
16 minutes remaining
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's 100% a wolf excuse. And regarding the speed game, I still read the game? I read it both as a mod and a spectator, it doesn't mean that you're not playing the same you did then!
you guys reeeeealllllly dont want to lynch me.
Also, cdo, you were a mod when i was a wolf for a day in the last speed game
decisions decisions...
you may still read the game, but you knew who everyone was last game so you werent analyzing anyones posts. I never said you werent reading the game, you obviously have to, just that you knew everything behind the scenes.That's 100% a wolf excuse. And regarding the speed game, I still read the game? I read it both as a mod and a spectator, it doesn't mean that you're not playing the same you did then!
yeah exactly. So I saw exactly how you posted both on the main thread and in the wolf chat? I don't see how me modding makes everything different?I have some feels going for her too. she was a babymod during the last speed game when i was a wolf for a whole 55 minutes in a day cycle. So she saw everything behind the scenes.
Trying to keep up with slow internet and making dinner with no feels doesn't lend much to having theories.Lynch caiter because she hasn't posted much this game and seems to be coasting.
you guys reeeeealllllly dont want to lynch me.
Also, cdo, you were a mod when i was a wolf for a day in the last speed game
That's 100% a wolf excuse. And regarding the speed game, I still read the game? I read it both as a mod and a spectator, it doesn't mean that you're not playing the same you did then!
Yes, but not neccessarily. Last game kc tried to convince us she was important and we wouldn't listen and we lost because we lynched her anyways...
Caiter is sketchy to me because she lynched me for feels and nothing else. Shes not adding anything, but just throwing shade towards me.
snowy is sketchy to me because shes just lynching me without any analysis and just following caiters lead.
snowy is sketchy to me because shes just lynching me without any analysis and just following caiters lead.
you guys reeeeealllllly dont want to lynch me.
Also, cdo, you were a mod when i was a wolf for a day in the last speed game
What is this? Even if you do survive you're wolf bait if you are a villager. Also this is exactly what I did when I was a wolf so it really makes be side eye you.
Unlynch snowy lynch ski
lol there were like 5 things in the wolf chat. that's NOTHING to go off of. no one really talked in the wolf chat.yeah exactly. So I saw exactly how you posted both on the main thread and in the wolf chat? I don't see how me modding makes everything different?
Agh! I really don't want to lynch ski if she's important..
I mean I think you are playing pretty village this game and its a reasonable conclusion, but it made me side eye you. Why 3m? I had her as village.
It seems like she's flip-flopping on her feels of you and Coopah. One minute you two are acting sketchy to her and the next you're village.
the whole back and forth with ski/cdoc makes me really think one is a wolf...
9 minutes remaining
Village: ...
Neutral everyone else
Wolf: Ny (because throwaway votes that don't really help with deciding things) Ski (because comments) Snowy (b/c everyone who thinks she's sketchy dies)
Neutral everyone else
Wolf: Ny (because throwaway votes that don't really help with deciding things) Ski (because comments) Snowy (b/c everyone who thinks she's sketchy dies)
Okay fools. I am your protector. Lynch me and you lose that. I know this may get me wolf killed over night, but there's a chance that I won't just so that everyone looks back at me again tomorrow and lynches me because of it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have feels for you because of you thinking coop wanting to break the tie was weird to me. Feels are pretty much the basis of speed games when you don't have a lot to go off of?Caiter is sketchy to me because she lynched me for feels and nothing else. Shes not adding anything, but just throwing shade towards me.
snowy is sketchy to me because shes just lynching me without any analysis and just following caiters lead.
Okay fools. I am your protector. Lynch me and you lose that. I know this may get me wolf killed over night, but there's a chance that I won't just so that everyone looks back at me again tomorrow and lynches me because of it.
Protect yourself if possible.
Actually AM is reading village to me which is funny!
Unlynch caiter, lynch cdo because she's trying to throw shade at me when there's none to be thrown this game
Seriously? And everything else you've told me on rabb.it! "oh man the wolves should've done this, or that" "why are the wolves doing this? they should be doing this X". it's 100% wolf play!lol there were like 5 things in the wolf chat. that's NOTHING to go off of. no one really talked in the wolf chat.
edit: just saw your post... will think about it. Not convinced tbh.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
