Speed WW take 2

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch cheat

lynch coop

I'm a villanager.. plain and simple. Though I'm feeling much tired today than I thought I would.. though I've been up since 6 am with work and class all day.

Yeah well Coopah released her "role" too. Could be my role... could not be. Your call @Animal Midwife

lynch ny

too quiet
Her posts have been incredibly vague- including her lynch votes. And she role revealed really early in the game without even being heavily accused/ the in the lead.
 
did that before her pleading post. technically the pleading ended up posting after lynch close anyway, so her pleading wouldn't have helped. The way she was begging just reminded me of other times when people have been like "you gotta unlynch me!!!" (h&h in the noob game, specifically comes to mind) or "someone please break the tie!!!!" and turned up wolf.
I don't recall that, but I was dead in noob and I don't recall the other game. Is that a tactic they actually used? It seems weird as a tactic to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a general I feel breaking ties are more toward village characters than wolves, as confusion benefits them more. Ironic I'm defending someone who's suspicious of me but that's WW.

I just thought it was weird to call you out for asking people to break the tie when she had just gone and tried to break the tie? idk
 
What other hypotheticals besides my vote for weim are you talking about because I am actually really confused.

Your posts are contradictory. First you said you lynched Weim because she showed up late. Then you had a weird-sounding post about her possibly being a wolf even though you like playing with her. Then this exchange:

I saw she hadn't posted anything but was liking comments and I wanted her to actually post her own thoughts? wbu?

I assumed she just re rolled the RNG or however that modding stuff works.. but it is interesting that knowing that would be your reason for voting her... Maybe I'll stick with my vote on her. So you think there would probably be 4 wolves now? Isn't that a lot?

Oops just saw this. Wow my computers having a hard time keeping up with the speed of these posts.. Okay so you think she would have changed it from 2 to 3 wolves with weim?

And so there's kind of some mixed messages, then like an "oh crap I wasn't sure why I did that," and then you redirect to hypothesizing about the number of wolves.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your posts are contradictory. First you said you lynched Weim because she showed up late. Then you had a weird-sounding post about her possibly being a wolf even though you like playing with her. Then this exchange:


And so there's kind of some mixed messages, then like an "oh crap I wasn't sure why I did that," and then you redirect to hypothesizing about the number of wolves.

Well I did vote her first for one reason, then stl gave another reason that I hadn't thought of because as I said I thought trilt was just rerolling the rng after weim joined. And though the rule in ww is don't trust stl, he's modded games and I haven't even been a baby mod so I don't know how these things work. And the crap part was me posting my question and then seeing it was answered while I had been typing haha. I did that with calling cheat out early too. I asked if she had posted yet and she answered while I was typing out my answer but I didn't see it until after I posted.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 144
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Village: Pippy, caiter,
Neutral: Ny (after started posting classic nyanko so for now all good), snowy, mmm(classic play), AM9normal play as far as I can see), ski(tie breaker but calls me out for wanting to break tie?)
Wolfy: Cheat (comments)

Did I miss anyone?
 

I agree with Caiter that it is weird she wouldn't be concerned about making a tie especially since she was a wolf last game and saw that ties resulted in two deaths. But I also think coop is being really suspicious with freaking out so early over the tie stuff.
 
I agree with Caiter that it is weird she wouldn't be concerned about making a tie especially since she was a wolf last game and saw that ties resulted in two deaths. But I also think coop is being really suspicious with freaking out so early over the tie stuff.
i wasnt not concerned about making it a tie, i actually was trying to break it (away from coop, i might add), i was just sketched out (after the tie was broken) about the pleading because i've seen people in other games do that and end up wolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay Village list: pippy, am, 3m, caiter

idk: ny, cdo

Sketch list: ski, coopah (maybe if the seer could look into one of these pls and thank you. Or ny because she's hard to read and I always want to say she's village but she was a wolf last game so now I'm not sure)
 
i wasnt not concerned about making it a tie, i actually was trying to break it (away from coop, i might add), i was just sketched out (after the tie was broken) about the pleading because i've seen people in other games do that and end up wolf.

Interesting you were trying to break it away from coop when you are both on my top sketch list :bored: