Speed WW Take 3

Started by Coopah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ALL I WANTED WAS TO **** **** UP AND WATCH EVERYTHING BURN AND LYNCH US ALL. i assumed 3m and cheat were village since they were gone for over an hour and had missed night, so it had to be gb, ness, or trout, but i was thinking trout or nessie
I was also really excited for that four way duel, but it never happened 🙁
 
*****
I WANTED IT TO BE A FOUR WAY TIE AND TAKE THE GENNY APPROACH. DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN AS LONG AS YOURE HAVING FUN
*****
ALL I WANTED WAS TO **** **** UP AND WATCH EVERYTHING BURN AND LYNCH US ALL. i assumed 3m and cheat were village since they were gone for over an hour and had missed night, so it had to be gb, ness, or trout, but i was thinking trout or nessie
this was my first step on the @genny path of life and you all ruined it
@genny youve turned me on to a new life philosophy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YOU CANT MOD KILL ME. YOU SHOULDVE CLOSED LYNCH MORE PROMPTLY INSTEAD OF GIVING THE WOLF A HEADS UP. YOU COULDVE HAD EVERYONE DEAD AND NO WINNER. YOU COULDVE HAD A 4 WAY TIE. YOU COULDVE DECLARED YOURSELF THE WINNER. BIASED MOD. GONNA MOD-COTT :yeahright::rage::yeahright::rage:
She asked me 12:29 and I said lynched closed nowish so when I was typing up my final tally she posted. Anyone can ask me when lynch closed. This is not favoritism. You posted after my final tally. I'm sorry I didn't put a lynched closed in it like I meant to. But them the rules.
 
She asked me 12:29 and I said lynched closed nowish so when I was typing up my final tally she posted. Anyone can ask me when lynch closed. This is not favoritism. You posted after my final tally. I'm sorry I didn't put a lynched closed in it like I meant to. But them the rules.
but if you look at timestamps though, both were technically at 1230 so tbh neither shouldve counted and it wouldve been a three way between trout, gb, and i. or since you technically did not close lynch until after i posted and you edited your tally, mine shouldve counted since lynch wasnt closed.
 
Last edited:
but if you look at timestamps though, both were technically at 1230 so tbh neither shouldve counted and it wouldve been a three way between trout, gb, and i. or since you technically did not close lynch until after i posted and you edited your tally, mine shouldve counted since lynch wasnt closed.

My timestamp says yours was 39 minutes ago but hers was 40 minutes ago. I'm sorry it ended in such disarray I'll try to do better next time. 🙂
 
(For the lion king game @Coopah you might make sure to officially close the lynch before the tally. It got really confusing towards the end and I didn't realize that it was closed until it was the already over. Just a thought)
I didnt realize it was over either which is why i tried to flip and take trilt out with me, since there was no post whatsoever saying "final tally" or "lynch closed"
 
My timestamp says yours was 39 minutes ago but hers was 40 minutes ago. I'm sorry it ended in such disarray I'll try to do better next time. 🙂
yeah, mine HAD been 39 min ago, but Im saying my nessie vote and her unlynch gb lynch ski vote were both at 1230, aka lynch close, so either both should have not counted or since you didnt close lynch, my unlynch ness lynch trout should have counted since there was no official closing. if youre going with close on the minute and nothing that minute or later counts like some mods do so they dont have to post an official close, then neither me making it a 4 way tie or trilt breaking it onto me should have counted. Or you should have been fair and counted my unlynch since you technically did not close lynch. THATS what im saying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or you should have been fair and counted my unlynch since you technically did not close lynch
large.gif