Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Says the one who changed their vote at like, the last freaking second?? lol
Umm, yes, because I don't like three way ties where there's a decent chance I die? Only half the board had lynched. I've been here paying attention and willing to move if people argued properly. :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I made it to end game #newpersonalbest

Reactions: 1 users
in speed games its allowed to talk between close and writeup and night talking is always allowed.
Did Trilt see my post before I edited?? because that probs killed me, I called her out on being a wolf and me being a seer

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do I get a prize for last villager standing? :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
That was lots of fun guys, was enjoyable. We need more of these speed games.

Yeah, though, there was no way this game had four wolves. With only one left and knowing I was sketch, outing it more persistently would have been the better play.

second thing I posted in wolf chat, haha:
I'm very very likely to be seered if there is an affil seer this game... Don't depend on me lol.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO **** **** UP AND WATCH EVERYTHING BURN AND LYNCH US ALL. i assumed 3m and cheat were village since they were gone for over an hour and had missed night, so it had to be gb, ness, or trout, but i was thinking trout or nessie

ALL I WANTED WAS TO **** **** UP AND WATCH EVERYTHING BURN AND LYNCH US ALL. i assumed 3m and cheat were village since they were gone for over an hour and had missed night, so it had to be gb, ness, or trout, but i was thinking trout or nessie
Did you see my mod kill post? Both vanillagers

this was my first step on the @genny path of life and you all ruined it

Reactions: 4 users
I was also really excited for that four way duel, but it never happened :(

I was so pumped. No one had flipped right until after i tied it BUT SOMEONE DIDNT CLOSE LYNCH PROMPTLY
FWIW, I definitely asked Coopah exactly when she was gonna close so I could post a second before... and she said, basically, "now" so I just posted what I had copied and pasted and prayed. lol.

I WANTED IT TO BE A FOUR WAY TIE AND TAKE THE GENNY APPROACH. DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN AS LONG AS YOURE HAVING FUN
this was my first step on the @genny path of life and you all ruined it
@genny youve turned me on to a new life philosophy

MOD KILLED... double tap
YOU CANT MOD KILL ME. YOU SHOULDVE CLOSED LYNCH MORE PROMPTLY INSTEAD OF GIVING THE WOLF A HEADS UP. YOU COULDVE HAD EVERYONE DEAD AND NO WINNER. YOU COULDVE HAD A 4 WAY TIE. YOU COULDVE DECLARED YOURSELF THE WINNER. BIASED MOD. GONNA MOD-COTT :yeahright::rage::yeahright::rage:

YOU CANT MOD KILL ME. YOU SHOULDVE CLOSED LYNCH MORE PROMPTLY INSTEAD OF GIVING THE WOLF A HEADS UP. YOU COULDVE HAD EVERYONE DEAD AND NO WINNER. YOU COULDVE HAD A 4 WAY TIE. YOU COULDVE DECLARED YOURSELF THE WINNER. BIASED MOD. GONNA MOD-COTT :yeahright::rage::yeahright::rage:

Shhhhhh ski she's making the next game. And she made me a dead chat.

She asked me 12:29 and I said lynched closed nowish so when I was typing up my final tally she posted. Anyone can ask me when lynch closed. This is not favoritism. You posted after my final tally. I'm sorry I didn't put a lynched closed in it like I meant to. But them the rules.

She asked me 12:29 and I said lynched closed nowish so when I was typing up my final tally she posted. Anyone can ask me when lynch closed. This is not favoritism. You posted after my final tally. I'm sorry I didn't put a lynched closed in it like I meant to. But them the rules.
but if you look at timestamps though, both were technically at 1230 so tbh neither shouldve counted and it wouldve been a three way between trout, gb, and i. or since you technically did not close lynch until after i posted and you edited your tally, mine shouldve counted since lynch wasnt closed.

Last edited:
(For the lion king game @Coopah you might make sure to officially close the lynch before the tally. It got really confusing towards the end and I didn't realize that it was closed until it was the already over. Just a thought)

but if you look at timestamps though, both were technically at 1230 so tbh neither shouldve counted and it wouldve been a three way between trout, gb, and i. or since you technically did not close lynch until after i posted and you edited your tally, mine shouldve counted since lynch wasnt closed.

My timestamp says yours was 39 minutes ago but hers was 40 minutes ago. I'm sorry it ended in such disarray I'll try to do better next time. :)

(For the lion king game @Coopah you might make sure to officially close the lynch before the tally. It got really confusing towards the end and I didn't realize that it was closed until it was the already over. Just a thought)
I didnt realize it was over either which is why i tried to flip and take trilt out with me, since there was no post whatsoever saying "final tally" or "lynch closed"

My timestamp says yours was 39 minutes ago but hers was 40 minutes ago. I'm sorry it ended in such disarray I'll try to do better next time. :)
yeah, mine HAD been 39 min ago, but Im saying my nessie vote and her unlynch gb lynch ski vote were both at 1230, aka lynch close, so either both should have not counted or since you didnt close lynch, my unlynch ness lynch trout should have counted since there was no official closing. if youre going with close on the minute and nothing that minute or later counts like some mods do so they dont have to post an official close, then neither me making it a 4 way tie or trilt breaking it onto me should have counted. Or you should have been fair and counted my unlynch since you technically did not close lynch. THATS what im saying.

Or you should have been fair and counted my unlynch since you technically did not close lynch
large.gif

I'm super sorry guys. I apparently fell asleep...with my computer in my lap:oops:

Last edited:
Sigh.... fell asleep with the laptop still open. At least I lasted a little longer this time

Reactions: 3 users
Haha reading though because bored. I don't know what was the funniest part of the end game.. both 3m and cheat falling asleep, ski trying to blow up the game as a villager or her anger at not being successful