Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch ski

Still want that bubble burst. lol

Members don't see this ad.

giphy.gif

thank you

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
okay but your lynch vote is wrong as heck and it looks like we're lynching each other so

giphy.gif
Okay, I'm quite possibly wrong... lynching villagers is part of the game, unfortunately. But you've done nothing to defend yourself, posted no good reads, and I find it very convenient that you jumped on Pippys' to justify your thoughts instead of actually giving any of your own.

Okay, I'm quite possibly wrong... lynching villagers is part of the game, unfortunately. But you've done nothing to defend yourself, posted no good reads, and I find it very convenient that you jumped on Pippys' to justify your thoughts instead of actually giving any of your own.
I mean, I've defended myself pretty clearly against accusations, I'm not sure what you have on me other than "no good reads"

Which in that case, heck yeah I don't got any good reads BUT that don't mean I'm a wolf

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you're a little bit of a sketchy goof
Trilt is trilt, eh haven't been reading her posts closely enough to tell
Dunno where 3M and cheat are
Now you're sketching me out because you haven't been "reading [Trilt's] posts closely enough"...

I mean, I've defended myself pretty clearly against accusations, I'm not sure what you have on me other than "no good reads"

Which in that case, heck yeah I don't got any good reads BUT that don't mean I'm a wolf
The point of the game is reads. Why are you playing if you don't post any?

I'm feeling you, then probably 3m. She pointedly stayed off the initial BBC lynch, and my mild village lean from her first vote doesn't fight against giving absolutely nothing to work with the rest of the game and the "I'm never a wolf!" defense early on.

The point of the game is reads. Why are you playing if you don't post any?

I'm feeling you, then probably 3m. She pointedly stayed off the initial BBC lynch, and my mild village lean from her first vote doesn't fight against giving absolutely nothing to work with the rest of the game and the "I'm never a wolf!" defense early on.
because speed?? gotta go fast??

I do give reads, but my reads weren't just based off of Pippy's, they're based off on who's lying low and who's pointing fingers the most

I agree that 3m does seem super sketchy, she's right up there with you right now

I do give reads, but my reads weren't just based off of Pippy's, they're based off on who's lying low and who's pointing fingers the most

I agree that 3m does seem super sketchy, she's right up there with you right now
Yet your entire justification for voting for me was that Pippy thought I was sketch.

"Lying low" aka not posting a ton does not a sketchy person make, IMO. Same with pointing fingers... like that's the point of the game? lol. You're strange, friend

okay fine but Trilt should also be on your list of people to look at it, and if not, you are sketchy to me right along with her

Lol there's only 6 of us left or whatever, everyone's on my list???

Reactions: 1 users
"Lying low" aka not posting a ton does not a sketchy person make, IMO. Same with pointing fingers... like that's the point of the game? lol. You're strange, friend
doing anything in this game, including breathing, means you'll end up on my SKETCHdar

D4 Lynch Tally Lynch closed

Trilt () - GB
GB () -
ski (1) - nessy, Trilt
Nessy (1) - ski

Weeeeeeeeee
4/6 votes accounted for

Awwww so close

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh. See, this is why we don't wait until the LAST FREAKING SECOND to vote. Because I would have much rather gone nessie, but didn't realize that there was a vote on her when mine was posted.

Says the one who changed their vote at like, the last freaking second?? lol

Soooooooooooooooooooooo I'm guessing the game is still going with just Trilt, Nessie, and me?

EDITED BECAUSE NOT DAY YET