You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW Take 3
Started by Coopah
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
thank you*******
![]()
*******
where have you beenLynch ski
Still want that bubble burst. lol
please explain yourself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4 Lynch Tally
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
ski (1) - nessy
Weeeeeeeeee
3/6 votes accounted for lynch ends ~20 minutes
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
ski (1) - nessy
Weeeeeeeeee
3/6 votes accounted for lynch ends ~20 minutes
lol lets just do a 4 way tie wouldnt that be funD4 Lynch Tally
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
ski (1) - nessy
Weeeeeeeeee
3/6 votes accounted for lynch ends ~20 minutes
where have you been
please explain yourself
Here? I posted right before day end and there hasn't been much to respond to since lol
MOD APPROVEDlol lets just do a 4 way tie wouldnt that be fun
i mean, since 3m and cheat have ghosted its possibleMOD APPROVED

Okay, I'm quite possibly wrong... lynching villagers is part of the game, unfortunately. But you've done nothing to defend yourself, posted no good reads, and I find it very convenient that you jumped on Pippys' to justify your thoughts instead of actually giving any of your own.okay but your lynch vote is wrong as heck and it looks like we're lynching each other so
![]()
well no, like you haven't given any thoughts or anything on anyoneHere? I posted right before day end and there hasn't been much to respond to since lol
you been laying on the real down low
I mean, I've defended myself pretty clearly against accusations, I'm not sure what you have on me other than "no good reads"Okay, I'm quite possibly wrong... lynching villagers is part of the game, unfortunately. But you've done nothing to defend yourself, posted no good reads, and I find it very convenient that you jumped on Pippys' to justify your thoughts instead of actually giving any of your own.
Which in that case, heck yeah I don't got any good reads BUT that don't mean I'm a wolf
well no, like you haven't given any thoughts or anything on anyone
you been laying on the real down low
Bro literally my last post was my explanation of why I'm voting ski...
but how about everyone else!!Bro literally my last post was my explanation of why I'm voting ski...
but how about everyone else!!
I think you're a little bit of a sketchy goof
Trilt is trilt, eh haven't been reading her posts closely enough to tell
Dunno where 3M and cheat are
Now you're sketching me out because you haven't been "reading [Trilt's] posts closely enough"...I think you're a little bit of a sketchy goof
Trilt is trilt, eh haven't been reading her posts closely enough to tell
Dunno where 3M and cheat are
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now you're sketching me out because you haven't been "reading [Trilt's] posts closely enough"...
It's cause I was watching RuPaul yo, don't read into it too much
The point of the game is reads. Why are you playing if you don't post any?I mean, I've defended myself pretty clearly against accusations, I'm not sure what you have on me other than "no good reads"
Which in that case, heck yeah I don't got any good reads BUT that don't mean I'm a wolf
I'm feeling you, then probably 3m. She pointedly stayed off the initial BBC lynch, and my mild village lean from her first vote doesn't fight against giving absolutely nothing to work with the rest of the game and the "I'm never a wolf!" defense early on.
okay fine but Trilt should also be on your list of people to look at it, and if not, you are sketchy to me right along with herIt's cause I was watching RuPaul yo, don't read into it too much
because speed?? gotta go fast??The point of the game is reads. Why are you playing if you don't post any?
I'm feeling you, then probably 3m. She pointedly stayed off the initial BBC lynch, and my mild village lean from her first vote doesn't fight against giving absolutely nothing to work with the rest of the game and the "I'm never a wolf!" defense early on.
I do give reads, but my reads weren't just based off of Pippy's, they're based off on who's lying low and who's pointing fingers the most
I agree that 3m does seem super sketchy, she's right up there with you right now
Yet your entire justification for voting for me was that Pippy thought I was sketch.because speed?? gotta go fast??
I do give reads, but my reads weren't just based off of Pippy's, they're based off on who's lying low and who's pointing fingers the most
I agree that 3m does seem super sketchy, she's right up there with you right now
5 minutes remaining
@mmmdreamerz @cheathac vote or be mod killed
because speed?? gotta go fast??
I do give reads, but my reads weren't just based off of Pippy's, they're based off on who's lying low and who's pointing fingers the most
I agree that 3m does seem super sketchy, she's right up there with you right now
"Lying low" aka not posting a ton does not a sketchy person make, IMO. Same with pointing fingers... like that's the point of the game? lol. You're strange, friend
Also @SkiOtter I don't have a vote from you
okay fine but Trilt should also be on your list of people to look at it, and if not, you are sketchy to me right along with her
Lol there's only 6 of us left or whatever, everyone's on my list???
doing anything in this game, including breathing, means you'll end up on my SKETCHdar"Lying low" aka not posting a ton does not a sketchy person make, IMO. Same with pointing fingers... like that's the point of the game? lol. You're strange, friend
doing anything in this game, including breathing, means you'll end up on my SKETCHdar
2 minutes remaining
What's the tally?2 minutes remaining
lynch nessie because I find you sketchy and I also want to see what happens
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch GB, lynch ski
self defense.
self defense.
D4 Lynch Tally Lynch closed
Trilt () - GB
GB () -
ski (1) - nessy, Trilt
Nessy (1) - ski
Weeeeeeeeee
4/6 votes accounted for
Awwww so close
Trilt () - GB
GB () -
ski (1) - nessy, Trilt
Nessy (1) - ski
Weeeeeeeeee
4/6 votes accounted for
Awwww so close
wait Ski is voting to lynch nessieunlynch GB, lynch ski
self defense.
unlynch ness lynch trout
unlynch GB, lynch ski
self defense.
Trilt ya ruined it
WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DOD4 Lynch Tally
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
ski (1) - nessy
Nessy (1) - ski
Weeeeeeeeee
4/6 votes accounted for
she didTrilt ya ruined it
Sorry dude lynched closed, I meant to post that with the tally.unlynch ness lynch trout
shoulda closed with my vote thooooo because it was right at 1230
oh no are we all going to die??Sorry dud lynched closed, I meant to post that with the tally.
Ugh. See, this is why we don't wait until the LAST FREAKING SECOND to vote. Because I would have much rather gone nessie, but didn't realize that there was a vote on her when mine was posted.wait Ski is voting to lynch nessie
Mod killed are 3m and cheat vanillagers
Dead is ski vanillager
Dead is ski vanillager
Sorry, nope.shoulda closed with my vote thooooo because it was right at 1230
Ugh. See, this is why we don't wait until the LAST FREAKING SECOND to vote. Because I would have much rather gone nessie, but didn't realize that there was a vote on her when mine was posted.
Says the one who changed their vote at like, the last freaking second?? lol
*****
I WANTED IT TO BE A FOUR WAY TIE AND TAKE THE GENNY APPROACH. DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN AS LONG AS YOURE HAVING FUN
*****
I WANTED IT TO BE A FOUR WAY TIE AND TAKE THE GENNY APPROACH. DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN AS LONG AS YOURE HAVING FUN
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****
KILL US ALL AT ONCE. WAS A GREAT FUN PLAN
****
KILL US ALL AT ONCE. WAS A GREAT FUN PLAN
****
Soooooooooooooooooooooo I'm guessing the game is still going with just Trilt, Nessie, and me?
EDITED BECAUSE NOT DAY YET
EDITED BECAUSE NOT DAY YET
It is now N4 actions ASAP
*****
I WANTED IT TO BE A FOUR WAY TIE AND TAKE THE GENNY APPROACH. DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN AS LONG AS YOURE HAVING FUN
*****
Heck yea, most WW games are taken way too for srs
I'd be down for Trout lynches
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K