Speed WW Take 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Quiet thread is lame af.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Going to elaborate on Ski feels:
Went super hard after BBC, like after her with a vengeance. Which is cool I guess, considering BBC was a wolf. But hasn't had much to say since, other than a small comment about 3M and subsequent vote, and then commenting on the people who haven't been posting much (as someone who does this for "strategy" occasionally, IMO it's fluffy). So looking back, it almost seems like a wolf bussing another wolf to me, to gain "village cred". Especially in addition to her comments about how to best play as village, and BBC's complete lack of defense. But that's just my 2¢...

So, here is where I stand right now on everyone, because I am getting increasingly concerned I'm going to end up dead sooner rather than later.

1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
2. Cheat - also neutral lean; needs to post more
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
12. 3m - moving less wolfy for me the more she posts

So, here is where I stand right now on everyone, because I am getting increasingly concerned I'm going to end up dead sooner rather than later.

1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
giphy.gif

just entertaining myself on a Friday night

Ugh I am debating this SAR vote since I also have a history of thinking she's sketch mid-game (to the point where I tracked her multiple nights in a row in Star Wars), and have been wrong the past few times. BBC vote for her last minute could have been an attempt to make her look sketchy, vs. attempt to try to clear her.

Members don't see this ad :)

10. Pippy - me
Putting people who don't post as neutral annoys the crap out of me. Just encourages lack of conversation and thus, difficult reads.

Ski turning down the sketch since she was called out... gives her a village lean? Weird comment.

BBC's flip on SAR is actually something I didn't comprehend on first quick read through and moves SAR up a step on my sketch-o-meter. BBC knew she was going down at that point; "clearing" a villager by pushing their vote makes no sense. Yeah, could be WIFOM... but also would be a good wolf bus.

Getting what you're putting down I think.

unlynch GB, lynch SAR

Ugh I am debating this SAR vote since I also have a history of thinking she's sketch mid-game (to the point where I tracked her multiple nights in a row in Star Wars), and have been wrong the past few times. BBC vote for her last minute could have been an attempt to make her look sketchy, vs. attempt to try to clear her.
BBC also originally said she wasnt going to vote for her because it would look retaliatory, which is what made bbc look sketchy to begin with.

D3 Lynch Tally CHECK YOUR VOTES!!!

Cheat (2) - GB, SAR
GB () -
SAR (3) - Pippy, 3m, Trilt
3m (1) - ski
ski (1) - nessy

7/8 votes accounted for

You tracked me multiple times in SW? Man that must have been boring. I had the most vanillager of vanillager roles, just unfortunately am always sketch personality wise apparently hahaha

You tracked me multiple times in SW? Man that must have been boring. I had the most vanillager of vanillager roles, just unfortunately am always sketch personality wise apparently hahaha
It was very boring; I repeatedly got "SAR did not visit anyone last night" results. Was my first game; I did some not-smart things lol

Last edited:
Dead is Pippy Protector

It is now day 4

People left alive

1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy
4. goose
5. serher
6. raf
7. BBC
8. Ski
9. SAR
10. Pippy
11. Trilt
12. 3m

PIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY

ILL AVENGE U
giphy.gif

I guess cheat is afk so there's no real point in lynching her anymore if she won't even respond to me ):

Forget Star Wars, apparently I still do some not-smart things with roles lol

Go village!

Reactions: 3 users
Hm so Pippy was villager and she seemed to be pretty good with her deduction skillz...leaning Nessy or Trilt?????????????

With 12 people starting id assume 3 wolves, since apparently 1:4 wolves to village is the ideal ratio.
So i'd assume only 1 more wolf to find.
(Apparently didnt actually finish my thought....)

I could go for either
Says the person who conveniently changed behavior after being called out.
With 12 people starting id assume 3 wolves, since apparently 1:4 wolves to village is the ideal ratio.
I aim for low 20% wolf in my games. I'm pretty sure this game has to have three.

Says the person who conveniently changed behavior after being called out.

I aim for low 20% wolf in my games. I'm pretty sure this game has to have three.
I didn't actually change my behavior tbh. I was pushing bbc to defend herself instead of just saying "oh well im vanilla, it doesnt matter" and i told cheat what serher meant when she was saying retaliatory votes are bad.

Cheat is basically not playing at this point. Even when I basically missed a cycle I tried to get a quick read in; she has completely disappeared. I think the only way she could be a wolf is if SAR threw in a contingency kill on Pippy before going down, as Cheat couldn't have submitted the kill with the last time she was online.

We're at that delightful point in the game that sucks, where we have mostly people who have been minimally involved remaining. Because I'm stubborn and want an answer, I'm still inclined to go

lynch GB

but need to reread momentarily.

Cheat is basically not playing at this point. Even when I basically missed a cycle I tried to get a quick read in; she has completely disappeared. I think the only way she could be a wolf is if SAR threw in a contingency kill on Pippy before going down, as Cheat couldn't have submitted the kill with the last time she was online.

We're at that delightful point in the game that sucks, where we have mostly people who have been minimally involved remaining. Because I'm stubborn and want an answer, I'm still inclined to go

lynch GB

but need to reread momentarily.

okay but your lynch vote is wrong as heck and it looks like we're lynching each other so

giphy.gif