You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW Take 3
Started by Coopah
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Quiet thread is lame af.
Still got Skiotter feels.
Lynch Ski
Lynch Ski
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quiet thread is lame af.
Going to elaborate on Ski feels:
Went super hard after BBC, like after her with a vengeance. Which is cool I guess, considering BBC was a wolf. But hasn't had much to say since, other than a small comment about 3M and subsequent vote, and then commenting on the people who haven't been posting much (as someone who does this for "strategy" occasionally, IMO it's fluffy). So looking back, it almost seems like a wolf bussing another wolf to me, to gain "village cred". Especially in addition to her comments about how to best play as village, and BBC's complete lack of defense. But that's just my 2¢...
Went super hard after BBC, like after her with a vengeance. Which is cool I guess, considering BBC was a wolf. But hasn't had much to say since, other than a small comment about 3M and subsequent vote, and then commenting on the people who haven't been posting much (as someone who does this for "strategy" occasionally, IMO it's fluffy). So looking back, it almost seems like a wolf bussing another wolf to me, to gain "village cred". Especially in addition to her comments about how to best play as village, and BBC's complete lack of defense. But that's just my 2¢...
So, here is where I stand right now on everyone, because I am getting increasingly concerned I'm going to end up dead sooner rather than later.
1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
2. Cheat - also neutral lean; needs to post more
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
12. 3m - moving less wolfy for me the more she posts
1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
2. Cheat - also neutral lean; needs to post more
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
12. 3m - moving less wolfy for me the more she posts
So, here is where I stand right now on everyone, because I am getting increasingly concerned I'm going to end up dead sooner rather than later.
1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
2. Cheat - also neutral lean; needs to post more
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
12. 3m - moving less wolfy for me the more she posts
just entertaining myself on a Friday night
5 minutes remaining
![]()
just entertaining myself on a Friday night
You're also entertaining me, but that only buys you ~1 cycle 😛
how many beers can I buy you for you to change your mind???You're also entertaining me, but that only buys you ~1 cycle 😛
Ugh I am debating this SAR vote since I also have a history of thinking she's sketch mid-game (to the point where I tracked her multiple nights in a row in Star Wars), and have been wrong the past few times. BBC vote for her last minute could have been an attempt to make her look sketchy, vs. attempt to try to clear her.
Putting people who don't post as neutral annoys the crap out of me. Just encourages lack of conversation and thus, difficult reads.So, here is where I stand right now on everyone, because I am getting increasingly concerned I'm going to end up dead sooner rather than later.
1. Great Butts - neutral lean; goofy could be normal GB or could be wolfy GB...there's a lot of gifs though. Had a wolfy lean D1.
2. Cheat - also neutral lean; needs to post more
3. Nessy - needs to step up the posting; I struggle to read nessy and have incorrectly categorized her the last few games I've played with her, so holding off here. Heading towards egg breaking territory.
8. Ski - has turned down the sketch since she was called out, starting to move village lean
9. SAR - sketchy for D1 comments re: BBC, plus fluff posts. Curious to see if BBC's last ditch vote was actually a smooth move.
10. Pippy - me
11. Trilt - honestly getting some sketch vibes; she's commenting like she's trying to comment like her normal self
12. 3m - moving less wolfy for me the more she posts
Ski turning down the sketch since she was called out... gives her a village lean? Weird comment.
BBC's flip on SAR is actually something I didn't comprehend on first quick read through and moves SAR up a step on my sketch-o-meter. BBC knew she was going down at that point; "clearing" a villager by pushing their vote makes no sense. Yeah, could be WIFOM... but also would be a good wolf bus.
Getting what you're putting down I think.
unlynch GB, lynch SAR
BBC also originally said she wasnt going to vote for her because it would look retaliatory, which is what made bbc look sketchy to begin with.Ugh I am debating this SAR vote since I also have a history of thinking she's sketch mid-game (to the point where I tracked her multiple nights in a row in Star Wars), and have been wrong the past few times. BBC vote for her last minute could have been an attempt to make her look sketchy, vs. attempt to try to clear her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynched closed results pending
D3 Lynch Tally CHECK YOUR VOTES!!!
Cheat (2) - GB, SAR
GB () -
SAR (3) - Pippy, 3m, Trilt
3m (1) - ski
ski (1) - nessy
7/8 votes accounted for
Cheat (2) - GB, SAR
GB () -
SAR (3) - Pippy, 3m, Trilt
3m (1) - ski
ski (1) - nessy
7/8 votes accounted for
Did cheat not vote???
Dead is SAR a wolf!
********************
For once in my WW life my sketch was actually aligned with a sketchy role. Good job village =)
********************
For once in my WW life my sketch was actually aligned with a sketchy role. Good job village =)
********************
Welp, guess that answers that question lol
Actions ASAP!
gif too big, try resizing on ezgif.com
Ugh I am debating this SAR vote since I also have a history of thinking she's sketch mid-game (to the point where I tracked her multiple nights in a row in Star Wars), and have been wrong the past few times. BBC vote for her last minute could have been an attempt to make her look sketchy, vs. attempt to try to clear her.
********************
You tracked me multiple times in SW? Man that must have been boring. I had the most vanillager of vanillager roles, just unfortunately am always sketch personality wise apparently hahaha
********************
*****************************************
You tracked me multiple times in SW? Man that must have been boring. I had the most vanillager of vanillager roles, just unfortunately am always sketch personality wise apparently hahaha
********************
It was very boring; I repeatedly got "SAR did not visit anyone last night" results. Was my first game; I did some not-smart things lol
*********************
Last edited:
thank i tried againgif too big, try resizing on ezgif.com
Dead is Pippy Protector
It is now day 4
People left alive
1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy
4. goose
5. serher
6. raf
7. BBC
8. Ski
9. SAR
10. Pippy
11. Trilt
12. 3m
It is now day 4
People left alive
1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy
8. Ski
11. Trilt
12. 3m
PIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY
ILL AVENGE U
ILL AVENGE U
I guess cheat is afk so there's no real point in lynching her anymore if she won't even respond to me ):
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Forget Star Wars, apparently I still do some not-smart things with roles lol
Go village!
********************
Forget Star Wars, apparently I still do some not-smart things with roles lol
Go village!
********************
Hm so Pippy was villager and she seemed to be pretty good with her deduction skillz...leaning Nessy or Trilt?????????????
I could go for eitherHm so Pippy was villager and she seemed to be pretty good with her deduction skillz...leaning Nessy or Trilt?????????????
But Trilt did vote for SAR at the last minute and SAR was a wolf...I could go for either
How common is it for wolves to commit such TERRIBLE backstabbing??
With 12 people starting id assume 3 wolves, since apparently 1:4 wolves to village is the ideal ratio.
So i'd assume only 1 more wolf to find.
(Apparently didnt actually finish my thought....)
So i'd assume only 1 more wolf to find.
(Apparently didnt actually finish my thought....)
Says the person who conveniently changed behavior after being called out.I could go for either
I aim for low 20% wolf in my games. I'm pretty sure this game has to have three.With 12 people starting id assume 3 wolves, since apparently 1:4 wolves to village is the ideal ratio.
hey coop, what time does lynch close? you didnt put it on here 🙁Dead is Pippy Protector
It is now day 4
People left alive
1. Great Butts
2. Cheat
3. Nessy
4. goose
5. serher
6. raf
7. BBC
8. Ski
9. SAR
10. Pippy
11. Trilt
12. 3m
~30 minutes
lynch Trilt
Where is everyone??????
Where is everyone??????
I didn't actually change my behavior tbh. I was pushing bbc to defend herself instead of just saying "oh well im vanilla, it doesnt matter" and i told cheat what serher meant when she was saying retaliatory votes are bad.Says the person who conveniently changed behavior after being called out.
I aim for low 20% wolf in my games. I'm pretty sure this game has to have three.
lol trilt ninjad you. But where are @cheathac, @mmmdreamerz, and @awesomenessitylynch Trilt
Where is everyone??????
*****************
@Coopah where's my dead chat at
(kidding. sort of.)
*****************
@Coopah where's my dead chat at
(kidding. sort of.)
*****************
This is a SPEED GAME no dead chat for you!*****************
@Coopah where's my dead chat at
(kidding. sort of.)
*****************
Edit, but fine
Cheat is basically not playing at this point. Even when I basically missed a cycle I tried to get a quick read in; she has completely disappeared. I think the only way she could be a wolf is if SAR threw in a contingency kill on Pippy before going down, as Cheat couldn't have submitted the kill with the last time she was online.
We're at that delightful point in the game that sucks, where we have mostly people who have been minimally involved remaining. Because I'm stubborn and want an answer, I'm still inclined to go
lynch GB
but need to reread momentarily.
We're at that delightful point in the game that sucks, where we have mostly people who have been minimally involved remaining. Because I'm stubborn and want an answer, I'm still inclined to go
lynch GB
but need to reread momentarily.
aweh I wanna join tooThis is a SPEED GAME no dead chat for you!
Edit, but fine
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your not dead yetaweh I wanna join too
Cheat is basically not playing at this point. Even when I basically missed a cycle I tried to get a quick read in; she has completely disappeared. I think the only way she could be a wolf is if SAR threw in a contingency kill on Pippy before going down, as Cheat couldn't have submitted the kill with the last time she was online.
We're at that delightful point in the game that sucks, where we have mostly people who have been minimally involved remaining. Because I'm stubborn and want an answer, I'm still inclined to go
lynch GB
but need to reread momentarily.
okay but your lynch vote is wrong as heck and it looks like we're lynching each other so
D4 Lynch Tally
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
Weeeeeeeeee
2/6 votes accounted for lynch ends ~20 minutes
Trilt (1) - GB
GB (1) - Trilt
Weeeeeeeeee
2/6 votes accounted for lynch ends ~20 minutes
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K