Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ironically, I actually put in a move to protect Abnerr's first.... them did a quick scan and decided she was likely wolf, so I protected you instead.

Sigh. 🙂

Btw Abnerrs, if you want proof that I am NOT always out to get you, ask the mods - I really did have a move in to protect you (until I was able to catch up on thread).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
although speaking of lynches...good lord, I don't think I ever want to see @DVMDream firing on all cylinders as a wolf. That was a little terrifying to watch from behind the curtain.

(Not to discount Abnerrs, who also did a great job!)
 
I'm not that scary. 🙂

Lies. And

iTgaiwb.jpg
 
Aha called Abs was a wolf! Haha good game wolves!!

If anyone was questioning how tired I was, I fell asleep a few minutes after I was lynched :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, in regards to the AM Lynch....

I will 1000% continue to lynch players that base lynch votes because "so and so was a good wolf in some other game"... that is true to my village play. That will be what I do regardless is alignment and what I have done in recent past games. Don't like it, stop voting stupid like that.

That was the only time I've ever done that and have even voiced I don't like doing it in standard games, so you don't have to worry about it in the future.