Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ironically, I actually put in a move to protect Abnerr's first.... them did a quick scan and decided she was likely wolf, so I protected you instead.

Sigh. :)

Btw Abnerrs, if you want proof that I am NOT always out to get you, ask the mods - I really did have a move in to protect you (until I was able to catch up on thread).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Btw Abnerrs, if you want proof that I am NOT always out to get you, ask the mods - I really did have a move in to protect you (until I was able to catch up on thread).

Ah, that was the other part I laughed out loud at -- Abs saying you always think she's sketchy. I believe it came up in wolf chat, too :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
although speaking of lynches...good lord, I don't think I ever want to see @DVMDream firing on all cylinders as a wolf. That was a little terrifying to watch from behind the curtain.

(Not to discount Abnerrs, who also did a great job!)

I'm not that scary. :)

Lies. And

iTgaiwb.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Aha called Abs was a wolf! Haha good game wolves!!

If anyone was questioning how tired I was, I fell asleep a few minutes after I was lynched :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Also, in regards to the AM Lynch....

I will 1000% continue to lynch players that base lynch votes because "so and so was a good wolf in some other game"... that is true to my village play. That will be what I do regardless is alignment and what I have done in recent past games. Don't like it, stop voting stupid like that.

That was the only time I've ever done that and have even voiced I don't like doing it in standard games, so you don't have to worry about it in the future.