-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW: WWesley the Cat Edition
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No. 25% chance I would have killed myself on the final night.
I considered trying to kill you buy figured there was a chance you could protect yourself.
Remaining is
@LetItSnow, The Catnip Chili Pepper, who could protect a target each night. Repeated targets resulted in a 25% chance increase of accidental death by catnip overdose.
@DVMDream , Matted Fur, wolf
GAME OVER.
WOLVES WIN
View attachment 219064
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SERIOUSLY, TWINSIES
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah she uh...never seered anyone@SportPonies you have goootttt to be careful what you say as a seer. You suddenly read someone as villager the day cycle following when you can seer, and we're gonna look back and see that.
But nicely placed DVMD. Can't even complain. 😛

...also please play games you sign up for, lol.Yeah she uh...never seered anyone![]()
People with PRs need to submit night actions 😉
Last edited:
@SportPonies you have goootttt to be careful what you say as a seer. You suddenly read someone as villager the day cycle following when you can seer, and we're gonna look back and see that.
But nicely played DVMD. Can't even complain. 😛
I laughed my ass off when you quoted that post of hers. That was the best. 😀
🤣Yeah she uh...never seered anyone![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
RNG made the vision impaired player a wolf and all the players who were absent for the beginning of the game the village PRs...also please play games you sign up for, lol.

That's it, definitely just going with the "ignore players who aren't giving af" tact in the future. Seems more successful. 😛 Also let's just not bother reading back or ISOing at all, it gets me nada apparently. 🤣
silly me expecting people with PRs to use their PRs and leave hints. 😛I laughed my ass off when you quoted that post of hers. That was the best. 😀
I was cringing the entire time I was dead because I am nowhere near as adept at foresight as you guys are. I feel like I just end up trying to save my tail the entire game, and never know what to say and how it'll be perceived.@SportPonies you have goootttt to be careful what you say as a seer. You suddenly read someone as villager the day cycle following when you can seer, and we're gonna look back and see that.
But nicely played DVMD. Can't even complain. 😛
For the record, I didn't even seer anyone because I nearly got myself mod killed at the beginning (b/c I forgot I was playing) and am apparently just crap at time management in general, so I think this'll be my first and last speed game haha
Thanks for the game, mods.
Haven't been a wolf in forever, was nice to flex my inner wolf side for once.
Haven't been a wolf in forever, was nice to flex my inner wolf side for once.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cheers to @PippyPony for designing and running her first game and having it turn out awesome! Happy to have been a part of it 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's it, definitely just going with the "ignore players who aren't giving af" tact in the future. Seems more successful. 😛 Also let's just not bother reading back or ISOing at all, it gets me nada apparently. 🤣
Meh. I don't think that is fair. I didn't IGNORE your iso ... it just wasn't enough to change my mind.
The danger of consistently ignoring players who are peaced out is that it makes it a more and more viable wolf ploy to do it.
But yeah. Cheat really got distracting. 🙁
I didn't even seer anyone because I nearly got myself mod killed at the beginning
Fair amount of noob mod scrambling between the change in numbers, almost-mod kills, actual mod kill, and tie.
This **** is harder than it looks lol
Cheers to @PippyPony for designing and running her first game and having it turn out awesome! Happy to have been a part of it 😀
No u
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(But seriously, thanks to @WildZoo for some amazing co-modding/adult supervision, and to @SummerTheLynx for balancing/design feedback)
It was a very well put together and a fun game!!
man but why is everyone so suspicious of me
I suck at WW and obvi flail around always
man but why is everyone so suspicious of me
I suck at WW and obvi flail around always
separate thoughts; not saying you ignored me at all. Just laughing at myself that my time spent trying to figure out who SP had cleared ended up clearing the wolf.Meh. I don't think that is fair. I didn't IGNORE your iso ... it just wasn't enough to change my mind.
The danger is consistently ignoring players who are peaced out is that it makes it a more and more viable wolf ploy to do it.
But yeah. Cheat really got distracting. 🙁
I'm still very fond of just killing people who don't participate, or very early subbing in. Just causes such a rift in the game when you have like a 1/4 of the field nonexistent.
Meh. I don't think that is fair. I didn't IGNORE your iso ... it just wasn't enough to change my mind.
The danger of consistently ignoring players who are peaced out is that it makes it a more and more viable wolf ploy to do it.
But yeah. Cheat really got distracting. 🙁
I mean, cheat really helped me.
Also coop dying with Abney. And being able to look at Cheat, SP, you and trilt and go....
Trilt and LIS would have seered the crap out of me by now. And I was 95% sure you had protected me. And going... cheat is MIA, there has to be a seer so killed SP.
Same thoughI suck at WW and obvi flail around always
noobiez for lyfeSame though
Yanno, I don't think I've played a game with you as a wolf @DVMDream. You were one of the mentors in my noob game but I honestly can't even think of a game I modded with you as a wolf. I nudged you lower after you questioned why I was putting you up my list, and it's good to know you'll do that when sketch. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Problem was cheat didn't 100% flake until the day we did sub her out. Probably could have done it earlier, but we didn't have a stated participation requirement, so I wouldn't have felt right taking someone out who had checked in and voted each day up to that point. Couldn't mod kill all the PRs and didn't have people to sub in for everyone, which is why we gave them until end of d2 to check in (and thankfully they all did).separate thoughts; not saying you ignored me at all. Just laughing at myself that my time spent trying to figure out who SP had cleared ended up clearing the wolf.
I'm still very fond of just killing people who don't participate, or very early subbing in. Just causes such a rift in the game when you have like a 1/4 of the field nonexistent.
Yanno, I don't think I've played a game with you as a wolf @DVMDream. You were one of the mentors in my noob game but I honestly can't even think of a game I modded with you as a wolf. I nudged you lower after you questioned why I was putting you up my list, and it's good to know you'll do that when sketch. 😛
Lol, I do that as a villager too. But, really, you had no connection between myself and snowy, so I acted as I would have as a villager and asked you to explain. Which you couldn't. Which allowed me to cast just the slightest bit of suspicion your way. 😉
And had I been a villager, I'd have found your lack of ability to explain as suspicious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol. except I did, and I could explain it? You had a vote for someone I nudge votes to as a wolf, too, and you had peaced as soon as there were votes piled on Snowy. If snowy had flipped wolf that was absolutely a worthwhile bit of information and I would have pushed a lynch on it. As it were, you pushing on that nudged you lower and Snowy flipping village left just the AM vote as sketch and that was very minimal.Lol, I do that as a villager too. But, really, you had no connection between myself and snowy, so I acted as I would have as a villager and asked you to explain. Which you couldn't. Which allowed me to cast just the slightest bit of suspicion your way. 😉
I do generally have reasons for my votes. Lord knows they're not always correct reasons. But I get to the right spot a decent percentage of the time. 😛
Thanks for the game, everyone!
Wesley flips for all of you 😀
(bonus: you get to hear my "cat" voice, which apparently makes me sound like I'm breaking the ToS by posting on here)
Wesley flips for all of you 😀
(bonus: you get to hear my "cat" voice, which apparently makes me sound like I'm breaking the ToS by posting on here)
Last edited:
Oh don't worry, I know it's a rock and hard place situation. Just is frustrating to play a game - especially a speed game - missing a quarter of the players.Problem was cheat didn't 100% flake until the day we did sub her out. Probably could have done it earlier, but we didn't have a stated participation requirement, so I wouldn't have felt right taking someone out who had checked in and voted each day up to that point. Couldn't mod kill all the PRs and didn't have people to sub in for everyone, which is why we gave them until end of d2 to check in (and thankfully they all did).
Thanks for the game, everyone!
Wesley flips for all of you 😀
I love it when people post their pets on SDN
adorable
lol. except I did, and I could explain it? You had a vote for someone I nudge votes to as a wolf, too, and you had peaced as soon as there were votes piled on Snowy. If snowy had flipped wolf that was absolutely a worthwhile bit of information and I would have pushed a lynch on it. As it were, you pushing on that nudged you lower and Snowy flipping village left just the AM vote as sketch and that was very minimal.
I do generally have reasons for my votes. Lord knows they're not always correct reasons. But I get to the right spot a decent percentage of the time. 😛
But I didn't peace when snowy was getting votes. I was long gone before she was getting votes. I still can't connect snowy getting votes to me not being around. Heck, neither were at least 4-5 other players...like it logically doesn't connect at all. Because you'd have to make 4-5 others who also weren't around wolfy too for it to make sense.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh, yeah, that moment when I realized I had a couple duplicate votes in my d1 tallies and we actually had 7/11 players voting and not 9Oh don't worry, I know it's a rock and hard place situation. Just is frustrating to play a game - especially a speed game - missing a quarter of the players.
I love it when people post their pets on SDN
adorable
not going into pre-vet because of the people, yo
(I'm kidding, in case the joke doesn't translate to the internet.)
but are you really kiddingnot going into pre-vet because of the people, yo
(I'm kidding, in case the joke doesn't translate to the internet.)
🙄
combo of your sketchy vote and seeming to peace, not just one and the other. I'm not saying it was slam bang or even particularly reasonable; but for d1 or whatever, it was something that caught my eye and there was logic to it. maybe 2+2=5 logic, but logic. 😛But I didn't peace when snowy was getting votes. I was long gone before she was getting votes. I still can't connect snowy getting votes to me not being around. Heck, neither were at least 4-5 other players...like it logically doesn't connect at all. Because you'd have to make 4-5 others who also weren't around wolfy too for it to make sense.
Also, in regards to the AM Lynch....
I will 1000% continue to lynch players that base lynch votes because "so and so was a good wolf in some other game"... that is true to my village play. That will be what I do regardless is alignment and what I have done in recent past games. Don't like it, stop voting stupid like that.
I will 1000% continue to lynch players that base lynch votes because "so and so was a good wolf in some other game"... that is true to my village play. That will be what I do regardless is alignment and what I have done in recent past games. Don't like it, stop voting stupid like that.
but are you really kidding
🙄
No, I'm always totally serious when I post
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
combo of your sketchy vote and seeming to peace, not just one and the other. I'm not saying it was slam bang or even particularly reasonable; but for d1 or whatever, it was something that caught my eye and there was logic to it. maybe 2+2=5 logic, but logic. 😛
(i also popped into a couple old games while eyeballing your comment and you had definitely voted like this (based on previous game) at least once in the past... but had more recent examples of you complaining about it, so I called it a wash lol).Also, in regards to the AM Lynch....
I will 1000% continue to lynch players that base lynch votes because "so and so was a good wolf in some other game"... that is true to my village play. That will be what I do regardless is alignment and what I have done in recent past games. Don't like it, stop voting stupid like that.
combo of your sketchy vote and seeming to peace, not just one and the other. I'm not saying it was slam bang or even particularly reasonable; but for d1 or whatever, it was something that caught my eye and there was logic to it. maybe 2+2=5 logic, but logic. 😛
I don't care if that had been AM, you, LIS, coop, my own cat.... I will make that lynch every time. Just like if someone lynched themselves.
everything you see on the internet is trueNo, I'm always totally serious when I post
everything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, cheat really helped me.
Also coop dying with Abney. And being able to look at Cheat, SP, you and trilt and go....
Trilt and LIS would have seered the crap out of me by now. And I was 95% sure you had protected me. And going... cheat is MIA, there has to be a seer so killed SP.
Ironically, I actually put in a move to protect Abnerr's first.... them did a quick scan and decided she was likely wolf, so I protected you instead.
Sigh. 🙂
Oh don't worry, I know it's a rock and hard place situation. Just is frustrating to play a game - especially a speed game - missing a quarter of the players.
Though, also tough to kill players off quickly when we basically had to chain people to the roster to get enough of them to play in the first place 😉
Ironically, I actually put in a move to protect Abnerr's first.... them did a quick scan and decided she was likely wolf, so I protected you instead.
Sigh. 🙂
I definitely laughed out loud when I saw that
seriously, damn these finals. 😛Though, also tough to kill players off quickly when we basically had to chain people to the roster to get enough of them to play in the first place 😉
@LetItSnow I was excited you chose to use the RNG part of your role; I was hoping that would come in to play at some point
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K