This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

broken down muffler

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you get a speeding ticket (not a misdemeanor) after your primary has been verified and you've submitted all your secondaries, how should you proceed? Inform each school? Inform AMCAS?
 
Neither. If it’s not a misdemeanor (or greater), you don’t need to report it.

Thanks for the response. I can't recall which schools, but I'm pretty sure a couple specifically asked about minor things like traffic tickets. Any thoughts on that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the response. I can't recall which schools, but I'm pretty sure a couple specifically asked about minor things like traffic tickets. Any thoughts on that?

If the schools explicitly asks for traffic violations (Vermont) or other civil offenses, sure.

However, a vast majority (if not all but two or three) only ask about misdemeanors.