Sports Medicine 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else applying this year?

What's a good # of interviews to shoot for historically? I'm limited in time off and can't afford to go everywhere. I want to maximize my chances but don't want to spend a fortune.
I'm applying. Would also love to know what a realistic number of interviews is considered. I was thinking 5-7 but would love to hear what folks who have actually been through it have to say.
 
I'm applying. Would also love to know what a realistic number of interviews is considered. I was thinking 5-7 but would love to hear what folks who have actually been through it have to say.
Nice. In a certain area or pretty broad?
I'm out west...applying to mostly places out here, a few in the Southeast (NC mostly), then one in TX where I know faculty.
I've got a few invites now but would rather not travel across the country unless it's one of my dream programs.