St. George's University Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cassidy_dianne76

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm still waiting to hear if I will be offered an interview for SGU's DVM program. I applied 5 weeks ago and still haven't heard back. I'm applying for the January 2022 semester so I'm worried that I won't have much time to get things in order if I wind up getting accepted! How long did it take you to hear back about an interview offer? The anxiety of not knowing is killing me!

-Cassidy

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I'm still waiting to hear if I will be offered an interview for SGU's DVM program. I applied 5 weeks ago and still haven't heard back. I'm applying for the January 2022 semester so I'm worried that I won't have much time to get things in order if I wind up getting accepted! How long did it take you to hear back about an interview offer? The anxiety of not knowing is killing me!

-Cassidy
Hello! When I interviewed on the 16th of September, I heard back a few weeks later on the 19th of October. My interviewer also gave me the wonderful advice of reaching out if you hit the 8wk mark after your interview to ask for an update. Anytime before then, they'll tell you it usually takes 4-6weeks. I know that they've deferred a lot of waitlisted students into the January semester it they applied and were accepted into the august semester. I'm not sure how many spots are left for the January start. Good luck to you!