Starting at NYCOM in the fall?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drjay

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im a current first year at NYCOM and I was wondering if any of you had any questions about the school before starting. Email me anytime with questions and post messages on the topic so that others can also benefit. Another thing I want to do is make some used books for first year available for you so that if you would like, you can "browse" :eek: through them over the summer. Don't get scared, you dont have to study anything, its just nice to be familiar with some of the classes that you will be taking starting in August. So email me with questions and concerns and I will keep you posted about the book sale.

Congratulations on your acceptance and hope to see you in the fall.[/LIST]

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be coming to NYCOM this fall and wanted to say hi to all of my future classmates. If anybody's gonna be looking for housing and needs a roommate or just wants to hang out before the school-start let me know. Here's my e-mail: [email protected]
Ciao,
Eugene
P.S.To DrJay and others thanks a bunch for all the precious information. :rolleyes: