Step I Step 1 in 60 days. Kindly advise.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr.id

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The nutshell version : I've been working in healthcare management for the last 3 years. I've taken some time off to take the Steps and try for Residency. There's been a huge gap since the last time that I examined a patient so, it will be slow going to cover the basics(I occasionally refer to the texts for a better understanding of a concept). I've got Kaplan Notes and Lectures, First Aid, NMS Review, UWorld Qbank. Are their other sources I should cover ? Any variation in prep ?
Appreciate the help people and good luck with your endeavors.