Step 2 CS January 2019 Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlwaysaStudent19

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this thread for all those people waiting anxiously for January 30 so we could share in each other's misery...and hopefully make it through.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Actual score report confirms pass for me too! I am so glad this is over. The last 2+ months have been a nightmare.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, confirmed pass. Can't believe I'm done with medical school exams. The CS exam was particularly stupidly stressful because it's so freaking subjective. CK was a breeze in comparison because all you had to do was blast through a few thousand questions and you had no worries. With CS you could have prepped for years and some unknown BS could have screwed you. Ugh.

WHere's that petition at? Lol
For real. Not to mention, at least for me (and there's countless anecdotes), there were sooooooooo many things I was bad on. I think only 2 of my 12 encounters I managed to put down more than one diagnosis (I was very paranoid about the whole "Don't put bull**** Dx")