This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applepieisgood

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Just wondering for my own anxiety's sake-

1) Has anyone had a Step exam where their scheduling permit disappeared (While the permit has NOT expired) and ended up FAILING?

Thanks so much
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So am I. I login to ECFMG and it has a Begin a New Application title, then Print/Reprint Documents title with nothing under it other than "Oasis, view the validity of your form 186"
 
So am I. I login to ECFMG and it has a Begin a New Application title, then Print/Reprint Documents title with nothing under it other than "Oasis, view the validity of your form 186"
Yeah exactly, if the permit existed it would be above the "Oasis, view...186". I still haven't written my CK yet so my CK permit is still there, but my CS one disappeared last week