This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Applepieisgood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering for my own anxiety's sake-

1) Has anyone had a Step exam where their scheduling permit disappeared (While the permit has NOT expired) and ended up FAILING?

Thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

Interested in that too. I attempted to check this few months back when waiting for result. Still no certain clue.
You should know that many people pass despite tons of mistakes here and there.
I also felt I made worst mistakes too, including incomplete closure in 4 cases. Well I passed. Look at my post back
Fairly positive that I just failed Step 2 CS

Members don't see this ad :)
So am I. I login to ECFMG and it has a Begin a New Application title, then Print/Reprint Documents title with nothing under it other than "Oasis, view the validity of your form 186"

So am I. I login to ECFMG and it has a Begin a New Application title, then Print/Reprint Documents title with nothing under it other than "Oasis, view the validity of your form 186"
Yeah exactly, if the permit existed it would be above the "Oasis, view...186". I still haven't written my CK yet so my CK permit is still there, but my CS one disappeared last week

Ok, cool. Makes sense. Theres a mysterious gap between "Oasis, view 186" and the "Print/Reprint Documents" heading.

Maybe my CS permit is waiting to reappear :0

Yeah exactly, if the permit existed it would be above the "Oasis, view...186". I still haven't written my CK yet so my CK permit is still there, but my CS one disappeared last week
Hey.. did you end up passing.. waiting for the result and scared

just because it disappeared didn't mean you failed. just means you'll likely get your score that Wednesday. hope everyone passed CS since scores were released today.

Reactions: 1 user