Step 2 CS worries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted747217

Whoops

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody feels like they failed after CS, but most don’t. You won’t know either way until your score comes back, so do your best to put it out of your mind for the next two weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh thanks. It’s currently about to like decide my future. I don’t think I would be able to retake before ranking and I’m also couples matching so I’m scared of also loosing my sig other in the process
Did you end up passing? Just curious because I also made a handful of mistakes as well as running out of time in 2 cases during the notes.

Members don't see this ad :)
You’re likely fine. I was so convinced I failed that I actually tried to pay another $1300 to reschedule it before I had the score back. But it turns out I didn’t come remotely close to failing any of the three domains. In my experience/research people who fail generally got multiple diagnoses completely wrong, neglected to do simple physical exams, etc. But there’s a large enough element of randomness with this test to worry anyone so I definitely understand the concern. Good luck, hopefully it works out and you can put this nonsense behind you!

Reactions: 1 users
You’re likely fine. I was so convinced I failed that I actually tried to pay another $1300 to reschedule it before I had the score back. But it turns out I didn’t come remotely close to failing any of the three domains. In my experience/research people who fail generally got multiple diagnoses completely wrong, neglected to do simple physical exams, etc. But there’s a large enough element of randomness with this test to worry anyone so I definitely understand the concern. Good luck, hopefully it works out and you can put this nonsense behind you!
Thanks. I feel better now.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.