Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gunilla and Aubree... you two ladies fine as heck, I want to sex you two up and slay you like Darth Vader..

With Love,

LA Stewart

Members don't see this ad.

I can't believe I completely missed out on the fun on this thread. I've just been reading along, and I saw Jochi's av, and I was like: WTF Jochi, explain yourself.

And then I got it. Damn work for getting in the way...

I can't believe I completely missed out on the fun on this thread. I've just been reading along, and I saw Jochi's av, and I was like: WTF Jochi, explain yourself.

hahah - it's not too late! There are plenty more Stewarts to pick from:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, that's it, I call the janitor.

\

LOL nice avatar. I just burst out laughing when I saw it.

Gunilla and Aubree... you two ladies fine as heck, I want to sex you two up and slay you like Darth Vader..

With Love,

LA Stewart

I'd be open to a little *alone* time;)
My cubicle? Or yours?

Damn, whats your man got on me? Im so Spottieottiedopaliscous and represent La Familia Stewart. Are you ready for BIG LA STEWART?

Ain't nobody ready for that jelly.

You know, we should start our own med school.

In the spirit of Zoolander we will call it:

"The SDN Center for Pre-meds Who Couldn't Do The MCAT Good And Want To Learn To Cut People Open."

Members don't see this ad :)

"The SDN Center for Pre-meds Who Couldn't Do The MCAT Good And Want To Learn To Cut People Open."

The Pamela Anderson School of Medicine :love:

Who built the pyramids? Premeds.

And you know they all put it in their ECs

:lol: Wow, we are terrible, terrible people...

Go Stewie U!

Thanks! I like the flowery pattern. Red really brings out your rosacea.
:lol:

Dude, I still haven't figured out how to block my cellphone # when calling other people...I wanna call Stewart U and hear their voicemail!

Uh - this will be my new signature!

Hey Jochi and Picklesali... you guys free Friday night? Maybe we can do our status checks together ;)

Dude, I still haven't figured out how to block my cellphone # when calling other people...I wanna call Stewart U and hear their voicemail!

Use a pay phone. It's worth the money.

I actually just called. The voicemail message is rather boring, just some lady talking about how they are the newest med school in Cali, and to leave a message.

I actually just called. The voicemail message is rather boring, just some lady talking about how they are the newest med school in Cali, and to leave a message.

You should've been like "This is detective ymnCheetos from LAPD, fraud investigation department...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I warned you janitor.... no ties to work. Stewart Univ. does not promote professionalism....Now get rid of it and take a new photo like mine.... with the red brick background.. and clean the damn toilets. :mad:

I thought I warned you janitor.... no ties to work. Stewart Univ. does not promote professionalism....Now get rid of it and take a new photo like mine.... with the red brick background.. and clean the damn toilets. :mad:

We HAVE toilets?!

(I've been using the McDonald's across the street)

I'm busy cleaning your cubicle after Aubree's little 'visit'. So clean your own damn bathrooms. Although, I do like this photo. My smile is so fetching, don't you agree?

Faculty totals 4:

Mir Salem, MD
Acting Chair, Physiology Dept
Associate Professor

Mihaela Pepel, MD, ND
Assistant Professor

Biochemistry
and Human Genetics
Mary Jane Wegner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Physiology,
Neuroscience:
James Ferretti, MD, Ph.D., UC Berkeley
Professor

second year faculty positions: all pending .........

"We are the #1 medical school in the nation."

I'm busy cleaning your cubicle after Aubree's little 'visit'. So clean your own damn bathrooms. Although, I do like this photo. My smile is so fetching, don't you agree?

Dammit Calvin, get rid of the tie. If you comply, there might be a promotion opportunity.... how would you like to be Chief Resident of Internal Medicine?

LA, keep it in your pants and where's Pamela Anderson, dammit!?

Magic is coming instead of Pamela.... (wait till i get my money, then you can't tell me nuthin)

*67 at the front of the number you're dialing.

This thread is absolutely amazing. At first, I was slightly entertained. Then, I started reading the thread more closely, clicking on links, and pouring through the SU website.

All of this talk on these threads has been great publicity for SU because I'm starting to really like this MD in 2 years 10 months thing. Their FAQ is well thought-out and extremely convincing. I may have to withdraw from all the schools to which I applied. I do enjoy California weather...

OK.. what I am confused about - a few years ago when I was applying to med school, this "school" existed. It has been over 16 months, so there should be some "students" doing clinical rotations somewhere by now, no?

I feel self-conscious posting anywhere besides this thread with that hideous woman in my avatar.:scared:

I feel self-conscious posting anywhere besides this thread with that hideous woman in my avatar.:scared:

You do know that all of your posts in the other threads look like that right now, right?

(I'm not embarrassed...I think Aubree's a step up for me :D)

(Jochi - I just friend requested you)

*67 at the front of the number you're dialing.

This thread is absolutely amazing. At first, I was slightly entertained. Then, I started reading the thread more closely, clicking on links, and pouring through the SU website.

All of this talk on these threads has been great publicity for SU because I'm starting to really like this MD in 2 years 10 months thing. Their FAQ is well thought-out and extremely convincing. I may have to withdraw from all the schools to which I applied. I do enjoy California weather...

no kidding. if this whole stewart university thing is a prank, the creators should win the nobel peace prize. because i'm sure their illustrious faculty have swept all the other nobels anyway.

Yea, I already changed mine back. I was getting freaked out.
LOL, I don't wanna change to my old one...I need awesome smiley suggestions, since I like to use weird smileys for my avatar.

OK, I have already received 2 comments about whether my avatar is my own picture.

said:
woah, that isn't you in your sdn avatar is it

OK, I found something worth my avatar.:smuggrin: